1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Green Days Please check newbie

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Mizkirsty, 9 April 2014 Social URL.

1. Mizkirsty

Mizkirsty Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st9.0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(16.19%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World/Xenical/Cambridge diet
    Hi

Can someone cast an eye over today! I'm having a massive I wanna nose dive off the wagon moment. As I feel like I'm gaining this week and not loosing. I promised myself I wouldn't become scale obsessed again this time. So I honestly have not stepped on the scales since official group wi on sat!

Today I decided to do a green day - just to mix it up a bit.

B snack pot baked beans on 2x wholemeal bread 2 heb

Snacks banana apple

L super noodles lf.

D 2 quorn chicken thingys 5. Potato bake (leeks cabbage onion garlic cheese hea) with swede And carrot mash and green beans

Brownie 7

Total 12 syns.

Does this look right? I just feel so fat! I've had a huge dinner as I'm on a night shift tonight and that's where I struggle as I usually eat my way through it!

Thanks in advance! Xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Barbette

Barbette Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st7lb
    Current Weight:
    15st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7.5lb(13.71%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hello, you food looks ok :)
    It seems a lot to you but it's not really, I usually work nights and I do eat through the night. I normally have tea when I get up, a lighter lunch half way through the night and breakfast when I get home.
    If you're not sure or want some ideas for Green days have a look at some diaries, they're quite a few of us on here who green days mainly. x

4. Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays Gold Member

Start Weight:
    9st11lb
    Current Weight:
    8st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(11.68%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    It's fine for a green day, I'd have added some veggies to the supernoodles, you don't need to but that's just me.

Do you have a diary on here?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.