Please Convince Me

ah kered thanks for that slap..just what i need.you are doing so well... i'm hoping to stay on this for a few more weeks,if i can.but i find the soup awful now,i liked it last week.i love the choc and vanilla.i wish they had a tetra pack for when away from home...i really miss my morning tea i hate black tea...do you know anything about unsweetend soya milk please

Sorry I cant help with the soya milk. I also hate the chicken soup. Have you tried the flapjacks? The peanut one takes a bit of getting used to, but I find the coconut flapjack ok, its great for when you are away from home and cant mix the shakes. It also helps you to get a good bit of water down your neck......lol.

What I do with my vanilla shake is keep 2-3 teaspoons out of the packet and I mix this in with a black coffee to make it more milky in texture, but if you are going to do this, make sure you mix the spoon of vanilla first with hot water to get rid of the lumps.

I had the same problem about being away last week but have now got a solution. I went to a Lloyds pharmacy where they sell Celebrity Slim and bought a shaker from them £2.99.

I fill this with water before I go anywhere and can mix my shakers.

I'd been looking for a shaker as my mum used to have a tupperware one but when I checked them out on ebay they were £9.99. The Celebrity Slim was is almost identical apart from having their logo down the side.

hth

I hit this phasse hun, came off for OH's birthday, was meant to hve a nigth off... 7 days later just getting back on!

it can be done, dont loose heart, im back on Day 2, and realllllly realised the grass is most deffinately NOT GREENER!

i feel amazing now my stomach is empty, no bloatedness and loads more energy xxxx

Please, please dont fall off the wagon after doing so brilliantly, it will be much harder to climb back on....I've had terrible cravings too, so I get on here as much as I can and glean inspiration from all you LT lovelies....it really helps!!!

Hey Abbie,

You've got to keep at it....you've been supportive of me all the way through and you only started a couple of days after me.

If you want to slap someone, have a ride up the M1/M6 and come and hit me (if it makes you feel better)! lol

One thing, don't give in to your cravings.....you'll kick yourself so hard if you do. I don't think anybody can turn around and say this is easy (sorry, but if anybody does, I think you're telling a little porkie-pie - sorry shouldn't talk food!) lol

As silly as it sounds, one thing that i've found helpful is actually reading food books, looking at all the different types of food and recipes and actually planning what sort of food I'm going to cook and eat once I come of LT. I find it occupies my mind and also fulfils my food cravings, knowing that I will have it one day soon.

Hang in there and make the most of your friends on here.

Mark

Sorry I cant help with the soya milk. I also hate the chicken soup. Have you tried the flapjacks? The peanut one takes a bit of getting used to, but I find the coconut flapjack ok, its great for when you are away from home and cant mix the shakes. It also helps you to get a good bit of water down your neck......lol.

What I do with my vanilla shake is keep 2-3 teaspoons out of the packet and I mix this in with a black coffee to make it more milky in texture, but if you are going to do this, make sure you mix the spoon of vanilla first with hot water to get rid of the lumps.
thanks i will try the coffee. someone told me to toast the flapjacks to make it taste better.my chemist only gives them on 3rd week so will try them this week.i feel good today...

Back