Please could someone advise??

Em8888

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to ask for some help/opinions please.

My hubby is doing WW with me and it's been our first week. However his WI was today and mine tomorrow - we're doing it online.

He has not lost a pound and he is so disappointed. He has been eating under his daily allowance most days and only used one point of his weekly. I asked him if he made sure he tracked everything and he is adamant that he has. I checked for him and it looks ok.

What do you think? Should he be eating a bit more and making sure he uses his allowance?

I feel bad for him as he has tried hard this week.

Any help/advice would be greatly received xxxx

Has he been drinking enough water?
Sometimes the loss can just take a little longer to show.
My husband doesn't lose if he uses his weeklies but for me I have to use all my dailies and around half my weeklies for the best loss.

It does sound like he might be undereating so encourage hime to try to aim to get to his daily allowance, not to stay under it, if that makes sense.

Hope your weigh in goes well tomorrow

I'd say he needs to make sure he is eating all his dailies and try a week where he uses most of his weeklies as he may nit have been eating enough to kickstart his metabolism. Some people don't have a loss in the first week, as it takes the body a while to adjust. Although this can be disappointing i bet he feels better for eating healthier. Keep it up and I'm sure he will see the pounds Start to drop off

Back