Please explain...

jadeelizabeth

becoming a happier, healthier me
I was wondering if someone could explain the concept of WW to me please? I am a massive fan of Slimming World usually but my mother in law has asked me to join WW on Thursday with her for some support. Hoping it will be a nice change but I'm so confused about everything. Thank you in advance!

in my opinion i just cant seem to get my head around slimming world all the free food etc it just doesnt make sense! lol basically based on your height age and gender you get a set daily points which are the minimum you have to eat a day, then you get an extra 49 which are your weeklies points. You can use these a little each day or all in one go for treats or alcohol whatver you want really. on weight watchers nothing is off limits as long as you point it. even if you want extra you can exercise and that earns you points too although not everyone eats these. x

jadeelizabeth said:
Thanks Holly! Are things like fruit and veg free or are these pointed too?

Hi
Fruit and most veg are free

I too used to do SW and thought nothing could beat it BUT I started WW and think its fabulous. I can go out for a meal and enjoy it guilt free.

It helps portion control and I feel it's more of a day to day reality way of living and eating unlike SW.

I've not looked back and never will
Enjoy xx

Thanks Holly! Are things like fruit and veg free or are these pointed too?

yes as far as i know all fruit is free and most veg, things like sweetcorn peas you have to point... the starchy ones!. when you join they wil give you a book and it will a be listed in there, i use the online app though as i do it online i dont go to meetings but if you sign up as a monthly pass you get both x.

Back