please give me some inspiration.....

laurenxx21

i have been counting calories and have lost 1lb in 3 weeks! so im thinking of joining weight watchers again, i have never done pro points and i have at least 5 stone i want to lose. so please inspire me to join weight watchers x

Do it!!! I've lost 10lbs in 4 weeks while still having a fish supper every Friday night!! Now that's my kinda diet!! :) xxx

Defo do it hun. I've only been doing ww for 3 weeks and have lost 11 lb already :) Pro points is new to me too, I lost 3 stone on the old points plan a few years ago. It is working though! Go for it xx

Give it a go hun. There's vouchers in the daily papers this week for free first class & free membership so it'll not cost you a thing for the first class & if you don't get on with the plan after a week you've not wasted any money! :) xx

Hiya hun... just to echo everyone else really.. go for it! I started Aug 31st and have lost 16.5lbs. I have another weigh in tonight so fingers crossed more has come off! This is totally the best 'diet' I have ever done and wished I had done it earlier! :) xxx

Another do it here . I joined on may 24th with a goal of over 5 st to lose . I have lost a pound over 3 st so far . If I can do anyone can . Good luck .

Back