1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

PLEASE Help...Day out!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by cjtj, 25 September 2007 Social URL.

1. cjtj

cjtj Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Weight Watchers
    Im out all day tomorrow-
    Can you give me some ideas of stuff too take with me!
    Theres apprently no pubs/shops available- EEK i'm gonna starve!!!!

I can go to a shop before but all i can think of too get is: Grapes:help2::sign0163:

Im a vegi by the way! Just too make it harder:D
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sonban

sonban Addicted to Minimins

What about a pasta salad. Chop up some red pepper, celery, onion and add some sweetcorn and pasta, mix in some extra light mayo and stick it in a lunch box.
  4. Torquay Blonde

Torquay Blonde Full Member

Slimming World
    How about 2 alpen light bars, grapes and banana, you could make a sandwich using hex b bread and fill it with cheese and salad or egg mayo (if you dont mind smelling!!), or make up a pasta n sauce and eat it cold, or a frittata, or a couscous salad???

Hope your day goes well xx
  5. WellManicuredWoman

WellManicuredWoman Member

Slimming Worl
    As the other's have suggested, pasta (I love pasta and sauces cold!), savoury rice, salad, fruit, grapes etc.
  6. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    What about chicken drumsticks or slimming world syn free quiche? Ham salad. Salmon salad and lots of fruit.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.