Please help! Holiday coming up!

pearlypops

Hi,

Every year we take the kids to butlins for a Easter holiday, and every year we pay for our breakfast and dinner to be included. Well on the 1st of April we will be off to butlins :) but I'm really scared as I no how the food is there :( basically it consists of a buffet style menu, they have loads of different meals layed out and you simply go up and help yourself to whatever you like as many times as you like! Eeeek! Breakfast consists of English fry ups: bacon, fried eggs, scrambled eggs, beans, kippers, mushrooms, hash browns, beans etc - and if I remember rightly it all looks rather oily, sits there in a tray so kind of sits there in oil :( they do have cereals on offer and fruit too...
For dinner times they have stuff like pies, lasagne, fish, Shepards pie and loads of yummy deserts! I'm really worried being surrounded with these kind of meals and being able to fill myself to my hearts content as its already paid for, is going to be sooooo hard!
Please if any one has ANY advice it would be much appreciated, I'm in panic mode just thinkin about it! Lol
Pearl

The way I look at it is it's a holiday, I work hard for them and I enjoy them and will get back on track once I return home. I am going away for a week, all inclusive, the first week in May. I will not be counting points but will be swimming everyday which will help but I will not be saying no to food and delicious cocktails lol

Have a great time whether you decide to diet or not but remember life is for living! x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Hi, and thanks for the reply

Your reply has really made me think, it's defently true the way you have put, it's our holiday and it is only for a week so even if I do decide not to point I will always start again once I'm home and be able to look back and say I had a nice unrestricted holiday that I thoroughly enjoyed! :) life is about living, and to be honest I've had quite a crappy day today feeling quite hungry too, and that has just boosted my morale, I will continue to diet and will continue to be good but I must not forget that life is for living! :) thanks for your reply Hun, appreciate it! Xx

Back