Please Help - I am confused!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Refeeding' started by Juju25, 1 March 2009 Social URL.

1. Juju25

Juju25 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st9lb
    Current Weight:
    15st3lb
    Lost(%):
    2st6lb(13.77%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi everyone,

I have been on LT TFR replacement for 6 weeks on tuesday and planned to go on re-feed wed. Only reason for going on re-feed so soon is I am getting married in June and can't lose much more weight due to measurements for dress already taken. I aim to go back to TFR after the wedding but still want to lose some more weight. Hoping dress lady can make small adjustments! Anyway how do i go about losing weight more slowly? Can i go on maintenance but have a meal and replace other 2 meals? I don't understand how it works if you want to continue losing whilst eating?

Any help or advice would be most appreciated. :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ~missy-moo~

~missy-moo~ Getting thinner everyday!

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I'm not on refeed but my mum and sister are.

It may be different with your chemist but their chemsit allows them to have whatever they want so my sister gets 6 replacement meals a week and my mum has a few more. Both of them use them to either prevent weight going on or to lose a bit more depending on what they want to do that week.

I get the impression it's quite a flexible programme as they just seem to change their tactics from one week to the next

Alex

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.