Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

please help i cant find the info anywhere!

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by juicygooseface, 11 April 2011 Social URL.

1. juicygooseface

juicygooseface ♥juicy♥

Start Weight:
    11st5.0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.89%)
    Diet:
    my diet!!
    i have searched for ages and cant find syns for sainsburys chicken thighs with stuffing, they have skin on too, i know the skin is meant to be 7syns for 28g but not sure about the rest?
    its from sainsburys and it comes ina pack of 4, chicken boneless thighs , and my oh loves them so ive promised him we can have them tomoro as long as its with mash and veggies!
    please help someone!! :) thankyou xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. juicygooseface

juicygooseface ♥juicy♥

Start Weight:
    11st5.0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.89%)
    Diet:
    my diet!!
    thanku so much for finding them! i have two so that mean they will be 14 syns!! well ill have 2 just have 1 and put the other one in the fridge for oh to take to work. thanku so much for looking for me :) xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.