Please Help I,m Worried About Doing This !!!and I Want To !!!

mummydebbie

hi i have been looking into this diet and i really want to do this but at the moment i,m on ss cambridge can i just jumpp over ? and those of us who,ve done cb know we have to follow refeed etc so what do i do my bf has been doing this diet all along with me and he want to do this jd very much
what do i do HELP !!!!!!

Use CD on DD's, tell your CDC what you are doing and she/he should be supportive. You can always go on to cal counting if you would prefer it.

Look at all the JUDDD threads for ideas, support, advice and most especially, ENTHUSIASM!

I am. as you may have guesssed, a total fan. i have lost 7lbs in 16 days and i can honestly say it has been painless. I feel better in every way and know that I will be Juddding forever.

The maintenance side sounds really sensible too so have a go! You know you will enjoy it once you get going!

love

another question ?

hi barb did you yourself just change over !!
i getting close to craching to do it lol
debbie

No Debbie, I have never done CD. I had just been messing about for ages, cal counting, not cal counting, you know, just not getting anywhere.
Was at a really low ebb when I saw a post about this Juddding and it was like a light bulb moment. i just knew i could do it!
On the plus side if you have done CD you at least ahve an idea of low cal days and it may not be such a shock, I found the first few DD's quite tricky but no probs now!

Love

Back