Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Please Help I,m Worried About Doing This !!!and I Want To !!!

Discussion in 'JUDDD / Intermittent Fasting' started by mummydebbie, 6 June 2007 Social URL.

1. mummydebbie

mummydebbie Member

Diet:
    lipotrim from 28/5/06/ changed to cambridge on 8/1/07
    hi i have been looking into this diet and i really want to do this but at the moment i,m on ss cambridge can i just jumpp over ? and those of us who,ve done cb know we have to follow refeed etc so what do i do my bf has been doing this diet all along with me and he want to do this jd very much
    what do i do HELP !!!!!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Barb

Barb Gold Member

Diet:
    Healthy eating/Food diary
    Use CD on DD's, tell your CDC what you are doing and she/he should be supportive. You can always go on to cal counting if you would prefer it.

Look at all the JUDDD threads for ideas, support, advice and most especially, ENTHUSIASM!

I am. as you may have guesssed, a total fan. i have lost 7lbs in 16 days and i can honestly say it has been painless. I feel better in every way and know that I will be Juddding forever.

The maintenance side sounds really sensible too so have a go! You know you will enjoy it once you get going!

love

4. mummydebbie

mummydebbie Member

Diet:
    lipotrim from 28/5/06/ changed to cambridge on 8/1/07
    another question ?

hi barb did you yourself just change over !!
    i getting close to craching to do it lol
    debbie

5. Barb

Barb Gold Member

Diet:
    Healthy eating/Food diary
    No Debbie, I have never done CD. I had just been messing about for ages, cal counting, not cal counting, you know, just not getting anywhere.
    Was at a really low ebb when I saw a post about this Juddding and it was like a light bulb moment. i just knew i could do it!
    On the plus side if you have done CD you at least ahve an idea of low cal days and it may not be such a shock, I found the first few DD's quite tricky but no probs now!

Love

6. chelle_powell

chelle_powell We ride, we ride....

HI Debbie,

As Barb said, the first DD can be tricky - but u definately get into the swing of it. I've only been juddding for 3 days now and it's great fun!
    Join us and have a go!

Much love, chelle xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.