please help!! I managed to put on weight!!

I started back in January ...I was 12.7...but I mucked around on and off for the first 4 months...and was never in ketosis...then i started to do it what I thought was properly but I was training hard and skipping packs...and not in ketosis..I wasn't losing weight and couldn't work out why? I have now moved up a step starting last week and am sole souce plus 1 low carb meal and it seems to be working! And strangly enough for the first time since xmas I am in ketosis..!! fingers crossed in for weigh in tonight...I have drank lots of water so may be heavier than I was this morning on my scales!!

I'm focusing on one day at a time..next aim after tonight is...wedding dress fitting on friday!

The dress is fitted to pull me in all the right places...so my main issue is my fat arms and fat face!! Please weight fall off!!

How are you getting on?

xx

How are you doing quick and painful?
Are you exercising? Thinking about adding a run in ..as I am missing it but not sure if it will slow down my weight loss?

Hey, I'm doing well. I am exercising, but only light exercise, I'm doing a 30 minute swim in the mornings. May do a bike ride this weekend. I was advised not to exercise too much as it may slow weight loss down, I'm not sure how much truth is in that but I would say do what you need to to get through. Exercise is a major part of maintenance (in my opinion) so getting into it now can't hurt. When not on CD I exercise for about an hour each day, sometimes twice a day, I throughly enjoy the time spent on ME!!

How are u getting on? X

Hi Quick and Painful how was your weekend? Mine was really busy but I managed to stick to it 95%! I was so busy I only had two of my sachets and a protein meal! Also had one cocktail with my mum! My ketosis strips are showing that I am deaper in ketosis whoop whoop....however I must admit on weekends I do struggle to drink 3 litres of water I think I actually get to just under 2!! Going to be super good this week....have my hendo saturday....will speak to my councillor about the best way to manage it!...really don't want to slow things down as I have 24 days till wedding day and 20 days till I leave to go to wedding and still would like to lose at least 9lbs!!

On a mission!x

Hi Ibizasunshine,

Glad you've had a good weekend... It could have been so much worse! I've had a good one, tried to keep busy, I've put off making plans until I get to my goal and get back from hols. I'm just about to be weighed in, I'm expecting 4lbs..... Not in the 9's yet, but so close!

My water intake has been ok, but the additional coke zero intake hasn't been the best of ideas! Gonna stop that this week. Getting bars today, that'll put a new taste in my mouth which is what I need.

Let's stay strong and get this done once and for all!!! Xx

Hi Quick and painful!

Let me know how weighin goes..I get weighed in tomorrow...last week I lost 4lbs ..I am hoping for another 4lbs this week....

My cambridge Councillor has said that I am allowed coke Zero and diet coke as well as sugar free cordials...just three weeks till wedding day...
I would be sooo happy if I could lose 4lbs this week, 4lbs by the 1st, 4lbs by the 8th and another 4lbs by the 15th...I would be 10.2 for my wedding day!

On that note going to fill up on water!!

I am already on bars and tetras! So much easier...
Got my hendo on Saturday...will be alteranting water, vodka and soda, water, vodka and soda!!!!....am determind not to fall off track!

What are your plans for this weekend??

Lets stay strong together...we are both almost there!

I think we should both treat ourselves to a new bikini in two weeks time!! x

Let me know how you get on today ..good luck!

Hey Ibizasunshine,

Just 3 lbs off this week. Although not that concerned as I am still losing and that's what matters.

I weighed this morning and I'm 10.1.... Really, really, really want to be well into the 9's by next weigh in!

I've been having coke zero, it definitely helps, not sure about the cordials... But hey, whatever gets you to the finish line!

Stay focused and you'll have a 10.2 wedding!! Eye on the tiger!

I make very few plans on this diet and haven't got much on this weekend. Probably just keep busy and have early nights.... I could happily sleep away the next two weeks!!

I've already brought 2 bikinis which I keep out on display to keep me motivated. Been having bars which I have found make me' want to munch, but I'm staying focused!

We can certainly do this! X

i'm enjoying watching the banter and support you two are giving each other, its like watching a tennis match :D

Well done girls! excellent motivation x

Debs x

Thanks Debs..how are you doing? Are you on Cambridge too? x

Hi Quick & Painful!

Well done with the 3lbs!! Next week you will be into your 9's!!! Oh how I dream of that!! I lost 5lbs this week thats the most I have ever lost!!...If I could lose at least 4lb a week for the next three weeks I will be a very happy girl!!
Good idea with the bikinis! I will go out week before my wedding and buy two! The sugar free lime cordial and soda in a wine glass keeps meet sane in the evening!!

Last night I spent two hours trying on clothes that I haven't fitted in for over two years...some of them I still have a way to go...it's amazing how many inches you can actually put on!!

Have yo got your eye on a new summer wardrobe???

Still have lots to get organised for this wedding...am going to try and get through paperwork tomorrow!

Have ordered a few black size 12 dresses from ASOS for my hendo..hopefully they arrive tomorrow and hopefully they will look ok! It's been a long time since I have worn dresses with no sleaves I hate my big arms!! They are the one thing I would like to shrink for the wedding!!

Any way good luck this week ...stay focused and let me know how you get on! You can do it!

Thanks Debs..how are you doing? Are you on Cambridge too? x

Hiya :)

I am, had to move up to 810 in the middle of this week as I couldnt cope with the lack of energy for my exercise classes, its been like lifting lead weights trying to move my arms and legs. I have been feeling better since i did, but not expecting any loss this week due to a planned day off (yesterday) due to a night out including baileys.

Debs x

Hi Debs,
I have found this plan so much easier since I moved up to 810! Think you will do wel on it!...How did you planned day off go? I had a planned day off for my hendo on saturday...I planned to stick to vodka and soda...but that plan went out the window when my friends brought bubbly!!! I'm now worried that I won't lose a thing this week! Back on it today!....two weeks today until I leave for the wedding!So 17 days in total to wedding day arrrr!!!!!! Going to tiday the house and then look at my long to do list! Hope your week goes well!
How are you doing quick and painless?x

Hiya :)

I s'pose that i kinda took two days off.. :eek: friday to make sure there was something in my body before and sat post baileys.. no bread tho mostly protein (chicken)

I stepped on the scales this morning.. its weigh in today and I havent lost anything this week. but i am not overly concerned as my TOTM is fast approaching and I tend to retain fluid with that.

I wouldn't have been too happy with myself if I had of gained weight.

17 days 2go?? eeee.. i bet your excited.. :)

I am back on it 100% this week..

Debs x

Hi Northern Girl and Quick and Easy

How are you both doing?

Not long Quick and Easy until your beach holiday!! Are you in the 9's yet?
After my hendo weekend my weightloss had slowed right down..weighed my self the next day and had put on 3lbs...but I think most of that was the water weight you put on when you eat carbs!

Have been good ever since and think I have lost 1-2lbs this week...so it is better than nothing..

Realised it may be again because I am not eating all my three sachets I probably been having two tops with a low carb meal...and my low carb meal allowance has been getting bigger if I think about it..rather than a hand full of salad I am having a small bowl full..so will take into account and get back on track today...three sachets and small low carb meal!!
Had to have my wedding dress taken in a size so can only be a good thing....
Two weeks yesterday to wedding in Spain!...but only 1 week and 4 days till we fly!

I am 10 stone 12 today....and really would like to get to 10.7 ...my aim was to get in the nine stone something ...even if it was 9.13...I would have been happy..but I can't see myself losing a stone in two weeks...
Doo you think I may be able to if I move back down to the three sachets a day...and cut the meal out????

Update me on how you are doing!!!

Hi Northern Girl and Quick and Easy

How are you both doing?

Not long Quick and Easy until your beach holiday!! Are you in the 9's yet?
After my hendo weekend my weightloss had slowed right down..weighed my self the next day and had put on 3lbs...but I think most of that was the water weight you put on when you eat carbs!

Have been good ever since and think I have lost 1-2lbs this week...so it is better than nothing..

Realised it may be again because I am not eating all my three sachets I probably been having two tops with a low carb meal...and my low carb meal allowance has been getting bigger if I think about it..rather than a hand full of salad I am having a small bowl full..so will take into account and get back on track today...three sachets and small low carb meal!!
Had to have my wedding dress taken in a size so can only be a good thing....
Two weeks yesterday to wedding in Spain!...but only 1 week and 4 days till we fly!

I am 10 stone 12 today....and really would like to get to 10.7 ...my aim was to get in the nine stone something ...even if it was 9.13...I would have been happy..but I can't see myself losing a stone in two weeks...
Doo you think I may be able to if I move back down to the three sachets a day...and cut the meal out????

Update me on how you are doing!!!

Hey :)

If it were me i wouldnt go back to 3 packs a day and no meal if you have previously on 810.. thats only my opinion tho hunny, my reason for not stepping back would be because it would be messing with my body, coz your not in ketosis on 810 but would have to start to drop back to it by stepping back (effectively to SS) but i can see your reasoning behind it if your wanting to lose more weight, but, also the closer you are to your goal weight the more your weekly losses slow down?

It sounds like your doing great tho' and well done of jumping right back on it.

My weigh in was Monday and despite my planned days off I had lost 2 lbs at weigh in, so a pleasant suprise :)

I havent been on here the last few days, got some sort of tummy bug i think, on thurs started feeling very sickly, struggled all day with my packs (only managed two, ) and couldnt eat all of my 810 allowance meal, still felt sickly on friday and have felt dizzy and weak today all this co-incides with TOTM so not feeling great.

Weigh in is Monday, I expect I will be retaining fluid so wont expect a loss.

You go girl :) your nearly there x

Debs x

Hi Debs...sounds like you are still on track despite the bad tummy...I too lost two pounds so am happy with that all going in the right direction! TOM too so had put on 1/2 inch round my waiste!! but I am sure that will go by end of week!
Think your right I am going to stick to the 810 as it really helps me stay on track.

How did you go this Monday???

Keep pictureing my wedding dress to give me motivation! Went shopping this weekend for clothes for honey moon and am now fitting comfortable in most size 10 dresses and 12s! Before xmas I was fitting into 16 trousers...

I still have a way to go...but will enjoy my honeymoon but be mindful!...

and then when I am back try and shift that last stone!!

Quick and painful are you away on holiday yet???

Debs keep me updated and let me know how you go tonight...

oooooh not long now eh? :)

Glad you have made the decision to stick to 810..

today is the first day that I have woken up with a little bit of energy in me.. going to go back to my zumba class tonight.

I lost 1lb at my weigh in on Monday but TOTM bloating was in full force so not overly surprised.

I wont be getting weighed again til the 20th as there is a lot going on at work with training sessions and other stuff so i cant fit a weigh in session in til then.

I sat and thought about the 2lbs a week (hopefully minimum) weight loss and if I can keep that going the rest will come off in no time at all.

Good luck hun , your steaming ahead now :) x

Debs x

Hey. I'm still here. Off on Monday. Sorry I've been MIA, not really following a diet plan, just exercising like it's the end of the effing world!

It's all coming together, this last bit is just gonna take time.

How are you all getting on? Hope you're all better at sticking to CD than me!!! X

Back