Red Day Please Help, I'm Sick of Green days!!!

soontobemrsg

Hiya I am new to this and don't really know what I am doing, so I hope that I have done this right. I am doing SW at home as I am getting married next year and want to lose a few stone. Everything is going fine but I always seem to be on green days and want to have some variation. Can anyone help with quick and easy red day dishes?
:)

have a look through petes recipie thread and the post your pics thread - some really good ideas there:)

I am a bit of a chicken addict so lots of my red days consist of the following quick meals -

chicken breast, stuffed with HE low fat cheese/laughing cow and wrapped in parma ham or bacon, served with HE pots and rocket and tomato salad
mango chicken - mix tbsp mango chutney with low fat cream cheese HE, and a spot of milk, add coriander, spread on chicken portions for ten minutes at end of cooking time
salmon fish cakes - blitz salmon, potato (HE), chives, 1 egg, sweet chilli sauce, corainder, make into patties and 'fry', serve with massive salad etc
hunters chicken - chicken breast, spread with 1 tbsp bbq sauce, covered with bacon and HE cheddar

I am now feeling very hungry!!

Back