Please help me - I need a special 1 meal break!!!

arrrgghh! None of this makes sense! I've looked at my stats on here whicj i've updated each time i've lost weight (I'm weighed in Kg's and they convert it to Ib) but it doesnt tally up with the pharmacists chart? I've lost 19Ib according to her - yet on here my stats say 21Ib (and i've done them myself). My BMI is the same on both (26) but according to these stats I still have 18Ib left to lose??? She told me I had 10Ib left to lose?

18Ib feels more realistic to me - as i said i'm not as small as i wanted to be yet. arrgghhhh this is all so confusing!!!!

There is no way Id give up stick with Lt for another
week did you check out exante ? It's what Im going
to do until I get to goal x

Hiya!!

Firstly, good on you!!! 10 pounds sooo awesome!

Secondly, I must agree with all. DON"T do it! Just go and have a nice big glass of sparkling water. After you've gotten through it, you will be so chuffed. I've done it a couple of times with my husband and it is hard, but its a matter of what you want.

MY BIG REASON for this advice is, you're still using food as a reward. You said, I will REWARD myself for losing weight. . . by eating. I do this, we all do this, this is why we're on this diet. So, don't reward yourself with food. Take your mom out for a mani or a pedi instead of buying Indian. Do anything that is not about food as a reward for yourself!

Best! And good luck. I know you an do it.

<<<<UPDATE!!>>>

I'm now officially on re-feed! Had 3 pieces of chicken last night and some lettuce - and was stuffed!!! I have 13Ib left to lose to be at goal weight - but my BMI is now 23.5 so pharmacist stopped the Lipotrim TFR and sugested a low-fat low carb evening meal with a shake for breakfast and lunch, and aim to lose the last stone over the next 6 weeks.

So happy!! I'm in a size 12 for the first time in 10 years and feel fantastic!!

I'll update again when I reach my goal weight but wanted to say a HUGE thank you for all the support you've all shown me!! Thanks

J xxxxxx

Yes Chiku I agree but I feel I really deserve to
be the best version of me possible ! And that
means no longer punishing myself and my
body with food that is just not healthy 40 next
year and determined to be slim fit and healthy ! X
By your 40th you'll probably be feeling like it's your 21st as you would have crossed the finish line by then and maintained your wonderful weight

<<<<UPDATE!!>>>

I'm now officially on re-feed! Had 3 pieces of chicken last night and some lettuce - and was stuffed!!! I have 13Ib left to lose to be at goal weight - but my BMI is now 23.5 so pharmacist stopped the Lipotrim TFR and sugested a low-fat low carb evening meal with a shake for breakfast and lunch, and aim to lose the last stone over the next 6 weeks.

So happy!! I'm in a size 12 for the first time in 10 years and feel fantastic!!

I'll update again when I reach my goal weight but wanted to say a HUGE thank you for all the support you've all shown me!! Thanks

J xxxxxx
Good on you. As long as you've stuck to the refeed 100% you'll notice that you've lost more weight like i did which is 6lbs in 3 days

Back