Please help me! I've just eaten a giant block of icecream..

Dita-von-squeeze

Oh no wait, it was a chocolate tetra brick that I'd put in the freezer!

Never had one frozen before and I can't believe how nice it is, it really does taste like icecream. It takes ages to eat and I'm only half way through it, I feel full already! I feel sort of guilty aswell like I've cheated or something?

I would definitely reccommend this to anyone starting the diet soon or in the early stages if you are craving something sweet. I know this diet is meant to be changing our eating habits and we shouldn't be stuffing ourselves with icecream but when you've been walking around in town smelling so many amazing food smells I think it's allowed!

Good woman, I make my tetra's into ice lollies, makes four, delicious:).

Enjoy your ice cream.

:):) You naughty girl lol !!!! You fulled me.
I said to my DH what shall I say to a girl that has just eaten a whole lot of icecream!!!! Lol...........

I havent actually had a frozen one.... I should try it!!! I am to into my mix a mousse to miss one!!! lol

Glad you enjoyed it I will try it one day..

And no more TRICKS xx

I havent tried the tetras at all yet but that sounds lovely. must get some next week.

What are you like? I was gutted when I read that title!! naughty naughty!

Today I bought some pop up ice lolly makers from matalan £5 for 4
Im on the sachets, so ive mixed a banana one and it exactly fills all 4, I cant wait to eat them ALL!

tut you made me go why oh why lol!!

I like them frozen too, not had one for ages frozen............ haha

ooooh I have had them frozen and they are really nice!! i had the choccie dont what the others taste like......apparently this DOES NOT work with the shakes....so dont try it !!! lol

:):) You naughty girl lol !!!! You fulled me.
I said to my DH what shall I say to a girl that has just eaten a whole lot of icecream!!!! Lol...........

I havent actually had a frozen one.... I should try it!!! I am to into my mix a mousse to miss one!!! lol

Glad you enjoyed it I will try it one day..

And no more TRICKS xx

Haha, sorry! I couldn't resist :D I'll never pull a stunt like this again I swear.

You should try one they are rather nice! What is all this mix-a-mousse business then? I've heard about them but I don't actually know what they are? Are they like a CD version of angel delight?

ooooh I have had them frozen and they are really nice!! i had the choccie dont what the others taste like......apparently this DOES NOT work with the shakes....so dont try it !!! lol

Oh No! too late..I have some in the freezer :(

What are you like? I was gutted when I read that title!! naughty naughty!

Today I bought some pop up ice lolly makers from matalan £5 for 4
Im on the sachets, so ive mixed a banana one and it exactly fills all 4, I cant wait to eat them ALL!

Teehee! I'm sorry, at least I caught your attention and it wasn't bad news!

Ice lollies sound like a great idea, specially when it's all hot and sunny. Let me know how they turn out. I might get some lollie makers myself.

May I just say that on a psychological POV I have slight reservations over 'toying' with food. I mean, we're all on this diet because we have a love affair with food. Shouldn't we be reminding ourselves that food isn't there as a resource for fun but is indeed intended soley for nutition purposes. I think this anyway and am determined to eat what is necessary and put my obsessions elsewhere, does that make sense? Of course, we're all different but isn't it worth food for thought: pardon the pun!

I've done the same .. could not believee my eyes!. . my cdc gave me one to try and told me to freeze it.. I took it out put it in the bowl.. and just as been said, it turned out as a block of choc icecream.. took me 20 mins to eat with a small spoon.. loverley :p

Oh No! too late..I have some in the freezer :(

i Havent tried them but i have heard from others that said they are ghastly lol
anyway you can tell us what they are like.....BUT i think you have to eat shakes, porridges, soups etc within 15 mins of making them :eek:

I do this too. I've had 2 strawberry icecreams this week. If you can cut the top half of the cardboard on the tetra you can use the bottom half like an icecream cone, and simply lick/bite/suck your way through it. Delicious and it takes ages to eat!

LOLOL Dita!!!! xx

May I just say that on a psychological POV I have slight reservations over 'toying' with food. I mean, we're all on this diet because we have a love affair with food. Shouldn't we be reminding ourselves that food isn't there as a resource for fun but is indeed intended soley for nutition purposes. I think this anyway and am determined to eat what is necessary and put my obsessions elsewhere, does that make sense? Of course, we're all different but isn't it worth food for thought: pardon the pun!

I definitely can see your point PennyJane and I agree with you to a degree. But then again all I'm doing is changing the molecular structure from a liquid to a solid, I've not added anything to it as such. Also having milkshakes as a meal isn't exactly good practice psychologically either I don't think, the porridge and the soup are more like a proper sensible meal though.

Have you never had a mix a mousse.. NOW you have got me started. Yes they are like that they are amazing.. But you have to get them right.. You must must try one. I have only been having them for about 2 weeks now but Love them x

Arrrggghhh Missus!!
You were about to get a telling off! Lol!

Arrrggghhh Missus!!
You were about to get a telling off! Lol!

:D Sorry Jen, it was a cheap trick I know, but I fooled so many of you guys! Although, I shouldn't laugh as if I did fall off the wagon and came on here non of you would believe me and it'd just be a case of the boy that cried wolf, but only with a girl and icecream. That'd teach me.

Back