please help me start again!

Abbie1989

Hi everyone . I have just discovered this site and must say you are all so amazing and inspirational. I have recently started a new job on a maternity unit and very long shifts of fourteen hours and awkward times. A few months ago i lost a stone attending a sw group however i lost motivation and could no longer afford each week as work meant i missed some. I have unfortunately put some of my weight back on and every day i feel so so down. I exercise but am naturally quite big despite playing football and attending the gym. I am lookin to start again with the info at home however i am hoping i can keep with it and seek support from you all . . . . To get me started i am hoping to refresh my mind with some low sin chocolate and sweet things as well as some quick lunch and supper dishes i can take to work on my long days. Any advice or tips to help me get re started i would be so so pleased with as at the moment i am feeling so down for a 22yr old . . . X please help!

Hi Abbie, Welcome to the forum.

So glad that you are trying to get control of the old weight problem... bloomin' nightmare, isn't it?

Well, you've come to the right place as there's lots of people on here that are very encouraging and helpful.
Do get a diary started as soon as you can so we know where to find you and can give you support. Remember that we are all rooting for you and we are all in the same boat, struggling to get to grips with getting to our goal and staying there!!

All the very best to you ... :)

Hi Abbie! If you work shifts and let your SW consultant know in advance that you can't come to group because of this, then I believe you don't have to pay for the missed class.

For meal ideas I suggest you use the search box at the top of this page. Good luck with your journey :)

Hi Abbie!

I am starting again after losing (and putting back on) 21lbs earlier this year. I fell off the wagon due to a house move, kitchen renovation, wedding stress and getting lazy. I am determined to stick with it this time - photos at my MIL2Bs wedding made me realise I do not want to be the size I am now when I get married!

I find this site so helpful and great for finding recipes etc. The best tip I have recieved is frozen curly wurlys as a snack. 6 syns for a full size one and when frozen they last ages, really helps my chocolate cravings.
Also the recipes on here are brilliant. Well done on losing a stone, you have showed yourself you can do it once so you can do it again!

B xx

Back