Please help me!!!

YM, I have had bars for the last few weeks and decided not to have them this week,I havent had any since monday. They definately made me feel hungrier and I've been far better this week. I think the hunger monsters are definately about this weekend for some reason. I really felt the urge to eat a few hours ago, but glugged loads of water and dished up the roast!! and feel better now. Those horrible urges do pass you just have to fight the little bu**ers,

Nikki

Ive decided im defonot having the bars next week, i cant do it to myself. im gonna have a pint of water now, im so glad i only had anibble of the fish and not the whole lot x ha ha

I think its something to do with the chewing. When I used to have gum at work it made me really hungry I think it send signals to your belly saying grubs up!!

ive just remembered i went swimming today so that will help for what i have nibbled. i just cant wait for aam? do you think doing a week early will make much diffrence?

Im not sure why not ring your CDC in the morning and see what she says

yeah i probably will do, i just have no idea what to do, they have finished their dinner nowso im feeling a littl better but ive also downeda bottle of water which may help

Hi YM,
I, like everyone else, has had those feelings this weekend..I put it down to the cold. If you need to do AAM to get through, then do it, I say, from bitter experience. I can't always SS and so take the chicken from 790, but not the veg, and that helps me no end when I desperately need something.

It doesn't knock me out of ketosis and I don't want to eat anymore - when you eat anything after SSing it fills you up very quickly! Perhaps check it out with you CD, but I think being realistic is good, and if doing AAM a week early is the only way you're going to stick to the diet, better that then a binge some time later (most people will know that experience so well!)
HTH :D

i had to sit here earlier whilst oh ate 2 huge plates of shepherds pie didnt bother me in the slightest but after all it was4.45

Hope your feeling better today YM

xx

hi chicksy just got in from work, im not feeling to good today either im affraid, i havent had anything today apart from 3 litres of water just havent had the urge to have anything (apart from the ham baguette my work colleuge had in front of me today) i have been craving bread all day but have resisted. i will have a shake soon but it will be forced down. I weighed myself today and i have gone up the 3lbs that i lost from saturday bit anoyed but im not gonna let that stop me from beating the bulge, its gotta go and im gonna do it, i know i can with everyones help, thanks for asking x x x x

You did really well yesterday with only having a nibble and not taking it any further!!! Hope you feel better soon think theres an icky bug going round thats taking a hold of everyone hope your not on that route!!! Sarahxx.

yeah me too, i feel alot better today though really had a heart to heart with hubby and he just wants me to eat again and be happy. im thinking about having a aam next week to see how things happen.

Back