Please Help Me

indie.rainbow

Loves the jobs you hate!
Hey, I really need some advice urgently!

I had a long lay in today (1pm) I woke up feeling very ill, tired and sick.
I drank 1 litre of water before my first shake. Halfway through my shake, I became very dizzy, shakey and my heart was beating out of my chest. I wanted to hurl.
I went back to bed, and sipped water.
I became very scared of how I was feeling. Very lightheaded and sick, with stomach cramps like I needed the shits.
I then became violently sick and thought I was going to pass out.

Ive been in bed since, and still am now. Ive had a few sips of my second shake, and the sickness feeling came staright away, and I could feel it coming up, but Ive tried to ignore it. I physically cannot manage to finish the shake, the thought, taste, smell of it, even writing about it is making me very nauseous.

Ive had approx 3 litres of water so far, that included the first litre that I brought back up.

Im very scared, and have never felt like this before. The dizziness worsens when I get up. I can hardly walk to the bathroom.

I dont know what to do. I cant keep the shakes down, my heads pounding, I feel like I could vomit any second. What should I do? Stay off the shakes and see how I am in the morning? Should I try ''food''?

I cant cope with this :cry:

You've lost 5lb so I'm guessing you're in your second week.

Speak to your pharmacist as it is not good you not eating at all.

You must remember your health is the most important thing and this diet doesn't suit everyone. My partner had to come off it because he couldnt take it.

Sounds like your body is reacting badly to the diet, or you are ill.

Please talk to your pharmasist or GP.

I dont like to discourage from LT but this diet is not for everyone and sometimes it just doesnt agree.

Ooh, emma, you sound poorly - I get very dizzy all of the time - but never feel sick etc. Not sure this is anything to do with LT mind you.

Hopefully someone will be able to shed more light on your predicament (sp?).

Hope you feel better soon.

Caren. xx

Sorry to hear you are feeling so rough. It sounds more like a tummy bug to me. I would treat it that way for 24hrs, keeping yourself hydrated with water. If it continues I'd pop and see the doctor.

Hope you feel better soon.

xxx

Hi Emma, sorry to hear you're feeling really poorly, it may be a combination of coming down with something and getting up so late... I felt awful this morning and think part of it was not getting up till later than normal and taking my first shake about 2 hours later than normal.

Hope you're feeling better soon and maybe someone with more experience on LT can help

Ive just been very sick again. Do you think I should just drink water, or try and have my 3rd shake tonight?
I really hope its not LT, as this is a bit like a last hope for me.

At the moment I would just have some water hun.

xx

Hi Emma,
my heart goes out to you, you sound rotten. Wish I could give you some pearls of wisdom but sorry can't.
Why did you sleep so late? Is it usual for you or were you up very late last night?
I would advise ringing doctor, don't you have NHS direct over there or something like that?
Wishing you all the best, keep hydrated but don't drink bucket loads of water
Doirin

Just keep drinking water so you don't get dehydrated. It could well be that you're coming down with something...or did you overdo things yesterday and it's taking it's toll today.

If at all possible try and get the shakes down you hun- whether it's the LT or not, having zero 'food' will only make things worse.

Only you know your body- just listen to it

Take care xxx

Hi Emma,
my heart goes out to you, you sound rotten. Wish I could give you some pearls of wisdom but sorry can't.
Why did you sleep so late? Is it usual for you or were you up very late last night?
I would advise ringing doctor, don't you have NHS direct over there or something like that?
Wishing you all the best, keep hydrated but don't drink bucket loads of water
Doirin

I usually sleep in until around 11 latest, but I can sleep for longer, but my partner always wakes me up!
She let me sleep longer today, because since starting LT ive been exhausted, and thought a longer lay in would help.
As it happens, I still feel shattered.
I wondered if I was suffering from dehydration, having not drank water since 11pm. Does anyone know if dehydration makes you vomit?

You dont think it will mess things up not having any shakes in me for a day? Its when I have a shake that makes me sick :confused:
Ill stick to water, as I really cant stand this excorcist style vomitting. x

I know what you mean but look at it a different way, if you weren't on LT and were eating normally and you had sudden vomiting you would stay off food so I would stay off LT tonight and see how you are in the morning. Sounds highly likely you wouldn't keep it down anyway. Get yourself wrapped up warm with a large glass of water and rest.

xxx

Hi Emma,
I agree with Porgeous, stay off the Lt for tonight. Don't know about the dehydration question but you were drinking water during the day and yet you have been sick again. Is your partner suffering, does she have any of the symptoms you have, isn't she on LT also, or did I get that wrong?
Hope you are getting better and do ring someone if you feel you need to, tell them all the facts including LT and see what they say.
Take care,
Doirin

dehydration can definitely make you dizzy, sick etc... your brain can't function properly if it's not fully hydrated...so maybe if you didn't have enough water yesterday that might be it.

keep up drinking water tonight whatever you do

xx

Hi Emma,
I agree with Porgeous, stay off the Lt for tonight. Don't know about the dehydration question but you were drinking water during the day and yet you have been sick again. Is your partner suffering, does she have any of the symptoms you have, isn't she on LT also, or did I get that wrong?
Hope you are getting better and do ring someone if you feel you need to, tell them all the facts including LT and see what they say.
Take care,
Doirin

she was up at 7am, said she felt a bit sick, but after the first shake, she was fine, so nothing really out of the ordinary for her. Shes been fine all day. Doh

Get to bed and get a good nights sleep if its still bad tomorrow please speak to your GP or pharmasist.

How are you feeling today hun?

Hope you're ok?

xx

Awww Emma *hugs* hope you're feeling better. It is more likely to be a bug (there's a lot going around at the minute) than the LT.

Keep drinking plenty of liquids, get plenty of rest and sleep and if you get no better go and see your Doc. Don't take any chances with you health.

X

Hey,

I thought Id check in to let you know how Im feeling today.
Im still in bed (lazy daisy, lol).
Im feeling much better. I woke up around 10am (Id been up every hour for pee breaks).
I had my first shake around 11, and Ive not been sick at all.
Im feeling very sluggish, and finding it difficult to drink water. The taste is vile, and when it hits my stomach, I feel a bit bleugh.
Ive only managed 2 litres so far, but Im planning on drinking at least 4 today.
Im guessing I must have had a bug or something :(
I also struggled a bit to drink my shake, so I had to do it without tasting it (like holding my nose, but without actually holding it) Im guessing this was because of the trauma of bringing them up yesterday!
Thanks everyone for your help and concern.
Im hoping a day of full rest will sort me out, so I can start a fresh week tomorrow.
x

Back