Please help me!!!

Marli

Hey folks im going to start the Cambridge diet shortly, however i was told that i wil have three meals (shakes and soups) however my pal who also going to start shorty was told that she will be having four packs- please help what is it!!! Four or three, before you ask it is option one just shakes and soups.

Also how are the shakes mixed up with water or milk and are they lumpy are nice and smooth. Sorry if its a bit much, but i want to prepare myself befor my big challenge on the Cambridge!

Marli x

Hiya

Women over 5ft 8 inches or above have 4 packs a day and girls under have 3 packs!!

And you mix them with water..and they taste lovely!

Mike

Hi Marli,

- all men and women that are 5ft8 and over have to have 4 packs a day. Women under 5ft8 have 3.

- The shakes are made up with water. I generally use a blender or shaker to mix my shakes and I have not had an issue with them being lumpy. The shaker gets rid of lumps but the shake is generally quite thin - whereas if I use the blender it tends to put a bit of air in the shake making it nice and light. You can buy the shakers from lots of places - I got mine from boots (a maximuscle shaker lol - you find them with the "build up" protein supplements :p).

Personally I have always loved milkshakes so this diet suits me down to the ground.

Good luck with starting!

Hiya

Women over 5ft 8 inches or above have 4 packs a day and girls under have 3 packs!!

And you mix them with water..and they taste lovely!

Mike

Hey Mike

So we are women if we are over 5ft 8in and girls if we are under? LMAO:rotflmao:

Only joking.

My counsellor recommended I buy a Kenwood frothie machine..... best advise ever! don't know what I'd do without it. I love my packs hot and frothie if i want to feel full for longer. I add a tablet sweetner for extra sweetness. It makes them cold too and you can throw a bit of ice in to thicken them up.
I wouldn't be able to go back to a hand blender, I'm addicted to my huge mug of sweet, yummy froth!

I bought a blender from tesco for just 10 quid. I put a load of ice in with the pack and water (a bit less than normal otherwise it goes to weak tasting) and blitz it up. It goes all thick and yummy a bit like Macdonalds thick shake!
Couldnt drink it the normal way, too lumpy and slimy.....eeewww!!!
Ceri

Back