Please help me !!!!

Ok so I'm only on day 2 of the plan and so far no cheating
I'm having 3 shakes a day and a few quorn pieces , 2 eggs and 6 slices of cucumber in the eve as my meal

I have just found out my sister has planned a surprise meal on Saturday for my mums birthday at her favourite Indian restaurent. Our family don't always get together and so I'm worried about missing out if I don't go or do I really have the will power to eat a shake and watch them all eat "real" food :-(

What do you think !? If I was to eat how bad would it affect me

I'm already finding it so hard and part of me thinks should I quit now for this week and just start again Monday ! Or if I continue being good all week and then just have one nights splurge will I still lose weight ! ? I don't plan to have any alcohol

Thanks for your help ! X

Hi chick well done for not cheating :). My CDC sed that if I do have to go out for a meal I could have chicken tikka (the dry one) with salad and I'm on SS XX

Don't splurge or give up.... Just think its only one meal and you can still enjoy yourself without eating:) I have locked myself away and avoided going for any meals as I find it hard to resist and one little thing can ruin your weight loss for a whole week.

I know it's sooooo hard but the longer you put it off the harder it will get. Be strong and you will be soooo proud of yourself when you see a nice big weight loss at the end of the week

Plan a nice meal with your family at the end of journey as a reward

X

Back