Please help me

ClaireLR

I'm so mad at myself :(

I got back from work today after being good all day long lots of water and 2 cambridge at work. and what did I do? Dive straight into the cupboards as soon as I got in and start eating.

I don't want to carry on like this it's making me really unhappy :cry:It's almost as if I have no control over what I'm doing, I didn't even think about it and I was in the cupboard eating stuff.

Please can anyone help me to get back on track, it's still a week before I get weighed and I really want to get back on this. It doesn't help that I'm still not feeling well after the weekend (but that's a bit of a crap excuse really). I have all these things in my head that I could do when I feel hungry as I was saying earlier but I never do them it's like th urge to eat just takes over before I've had time to think straight.

Sometimes I think I'm doing really well then other times I think I need professional help to deal with my issues :(

I'm so mad at myself :(

I got back from work today after being good all day long lots of water and 2 cambridge at work. and what did I do? Dive straight into the cupboards as soon as I got in and start eating.

I don't want to carry on like this it's making me really unhappy :cry:It's almost as if I have no control over what I'm doing, I didn't even think about it and I was in the cupboard eating stuff.

Please can anyone help me to get back on track, it's still a week before I get weighed and I really want to get back on this. It doesn't help that I'm still not feeling well after the weekend (but that's a bit of a crap excuse really). I have all these things in my head that I could do when I feel hungry as I was saying earlier but I never do them it's like th urge to eat just takes over before I've had time to think straight.

Sometimes I think I'm doing really well then other times I think I need professional help to deal with my issues :(

hey - sorry to hear ur not feelin so good about how ur doin......

when you have the 'urge' to eat - STOP !!!! take a few minutes and think about how you're feeling.......research shows that cravings (urges) only lasy 3 to 4 minutes.....so GO BRUSH YOUR TEETH, PHONE A FRIEND, CLEAR OUT A CUPBOARD....anything but DON'T EAT !!!!

you ARE doing really well......keep up the great work...and yuou'll be at goal before you know it !

Debz xxx

Hugs to you xx

I know exactly how you feel, I used to finish work and go straight for the cupboards!
I think it's because we get so tired at work.

Can you maybe try replacing that post-work snack with a big cup of coffee with sweetners? You could make that your 'treat' lol, and by the time you've drunk it you'll feel less hungry. :)

I know I need to do something! It's almost as if I don't even know what I'm doing sometimes.

Well I'm going to try having some bouillon when I get in, I always feel fuller when I've had something hot to "eat". I don't really like any of the shakes hot, I tend to stick to Tetras all the time. I'm going to try and keep myself busy as well - last night as I didn't feel well (I've got a cold) I wasn't planning on doing much soI don't think that helps really. I still don't feel to good today so I think tonight I'll try putting the kettle on as soon as I get in, then by the time I've taken off my shoes and coat it should be boiled - no excuse then to go searching in cupboards. It's an old habit which I need to stop doing, I can for a bit but then occasionally it creeps back up on me. Then I think I'll have a nice hot bath and an early night - I need to be well by Monday so I can go to step class!

Thanks for the support.

Good luck Claire, you can do this! You will start to feel better soon, honestly!

Back