PLEASE HELP ME.

Well i'm certainly paying for yesterday. I don't think my body can handle grease anymore after not having had it for a while, either that or i just ate too much yesterday.. After my milkyway binging and my five packets of crisps in total, my fish and chips , strawberry gums, large bar of cadbury caramel and a good few vodkas. I was up all night with an upset stomach. I wanted to be sick and felt sick but i couldn't so i was left with the sickly feeling. After i got up this morning i had pains in my stomach and the feeling that i need to go to the loo, but i can't (sorry if too much info). I feel terrible. My body isn't used to that abuse anymore. There was a time when eating like that had no effect on me at all. But it clearly does now.

So it is back on track this morning. Cant face eating yet so i have a large glass of robisons orange and ice.

ooooh my tummy really hurts.......:sick:

Glad your back on track today, if anything, hopefully the stomach ache will stop you reaching for things you shouldn't have.

Well done ok this morning even though feeling rough.

Breakfast was: cheese (hexa) and beans on toast (2 x hexb)
Lunch: Pasta in sauce (1 syn)

Don't know about dinner yet but i'm thinking pasta with a mixed pepper and tomato sauce blended up and using quark to make it creamy.
Snacks will be fruit and muller light.

well done, that's a great start..

hope you feel better soon. x

Back