Please help! Quiche sos!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Littleslimmingbee, 14 January 2010 Social URL.

1. Littleslimmingbee

Littleslimmingbee Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    SW
    hey guys.

at our sw party, Jo ( a lovley member) made us a sw quiche.. it had slimmingworld sausages as the base, and laughing cow cheesy things in it? it was really low in syns, or syn free.. or a HEA i really dont know..

anyways, i really really want quiche, its all i can think about since but she's been in darn mexico for the past 3 weeks and hasnt been back in to class, iv tried phoning my consultant etc, but cant get through..

i want quiche!

i perticuarly want this recipe as i hate cottage cheese..

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. metrognome

metrognome is getting better at it

Start Weight:
    17st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(14.11%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    i have done something simmilar before,
    i just cooked and diced up some bacon, morrisons sausages, onion, mushrooms and mixed some laughing cow lights (5 i think) in some beaten egg and add the cooked mix and poured into a dish and topped with sliced tomatoes and cooked.

if you wanted the sausages as a base just skin them and flatten out at the bottom of the dish

is this any help

4. Littleslimmingbee

Littleslimmingbee Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Thanks! how many laughing cow cheeses did you use? how many eggs,.. and for how long for?

do you think if i bought ham from the deli i could use that as the base?

5. metrognome

metrognome is getting better at it

Start Weight:
    17st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(14.11%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    hello yes you could use deli ham, i have used wafer thin ham before and the cheap stuff, i used 5 laughing cow lights which is or was a healthy extra a and i used between 3-6 eggs depending on how big the dish is,( i have a big white flan dish which i use the 6 eggs in)
    i cook it for about 20 mins gas 5 or until it looks set and firm

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.