Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Please help! Quiche sos!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Littleslimmingbee, 14 January 2010 Social URL.

1. Littleslimmingbee

Littleslimmingbee Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    SW
    hey guys.

at our sw party, Jo ( a lovley member) made us a sw quiche.. it had slimmingworld sausages as the base, and laughing cow cheesy things in it? it was really low in syns, or syn free.. or a HEA i really dont know..

anyways, i really really want quiche, its all i can think about since but she's been in darn mexico for the past 3 weeks and hasnt been back in to class, iv tried phoning my consultant etc, but cant get through..

i want quiche!

i perticuarly want this recipe as i hate cottage cheese..

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. metrognome

metrognome is getting better at it

Start Weight:
    17st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(14.11%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    i have done something simmilar before,
    i just cooked and diced up some bacon, morrisons sausages, onion, mushrooms and mixed some laughing cow lights (5 i think) in some beaten egg and add the cooked mix and poured into a dish and topped with sliced tomatoes and cooked.

if you wanted the sausages as a base just skin them and flatten out at the bottom of the dish

is this any help

4. Littleslimmingbee

Littleslimmingbee Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Thanks! how many laughing cow cheeses did you use? how many eggs,.. and for how long for?

do you think if i bought ham from the deli i could use that as the base?

5. metrognome

metrognome is getting better at it

Start Weight:
    17st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(14.11%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    hello yes you could use deli ham, i have used wafer thin ham before and the cheap stuff, i used 5 laughing cow lights which is or was a healthy extra a and i used between 3-6 eggs depending on how big the dish is,( i have a big white flan dish which i use the 6 eggs in)
    i cook it for about 20 mins gas 5 or until it looks set and firm

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.