Please help re Oats so simple!

lottie3289

Hi guys, just had one sachet of this (original flavour) for brekkie. Am I right in thinking this is a B choice? Thanks! :p

Yay! Thanks so much! Well done on your weight loss, you've done really well!

Hi guys, just had one sachet of this (original flavour) for brekkie. Am I right in thinking this is a B choice? Thanks! :p

Does anyone know if we can have other flavous? Would that come into a syn value? Thank you in advance. :D

Can that be original ryvita do you reckon? I just looked on the website and it says only wholegrain!

What if you don't have a ryvita or scan bran with it? Even the bowl of oats so simple is a struggle as I can't eat that much in the mornings. I only like the roast onion ryvita. Still, I won't lose sleep over it!

That's exactly what I was thinking, JoRoger! I don't really eat ryvita or scan bran. I'd go home and force myself to eat one later! Surely it doesn't make that much difference if you don't eat it?!

You can eat in later in the day as a snack if you don't want it at breakfast time. Lots of people don't bother with it all all but if you are going to do that be aware that you will not be getting the full amount of fibre. However if you are eating a healthy balanced diet you will be getting fibre from other sources as well as the HEB. Some consultants have been known to say that you need to syn it if not eating the full HE amount but that does not feature anywhere in the SW literature and I have never been told that in my 10 years at SW so I would not worry about that.

I never bother including scan bran or ryvita where specified. A lot of my syns come from extra HEs though so I'm sure my fibre intake is fine without it.

Back