Please help so depressed not lost anything in 2 weeks

nimi

:confused:
PLEASE HELP IM FEELING SO LOW I HAVE NOT LOST ANYTHING IN 2 WEEKS
FOLLOWING IN PROPERLY THE CD DIET
DRINKING PLENTY
ITS NOT THE TIME OF THE MONTH SO WERE AM I GOING WRONG
ALSO I HAVE STOPT EATING THE BARS AS I HEARD TYHEY ARE HIGHER IN CARBS SO WERE AM I GOING WRONG
BUT I DO FEEL IM LOST INCHES INSTEAD OF WEIGHT ON THE SCALES
IN TOTAL I HAVE LOST OVER 23IBS IN 2 MONTHS BUT WEIGHT LOSS ON SCALES HAS DEFINATELY SLOWED DOWN
ANY SUGESTIONS:(:cry:

Don't be down. You have lost inches as you say :)
How much have you left to lose?
I;m sure I've read some people have stepped up the plans for a week to try and kick start their metabolism. Why not have a chat to your CDC?
Keep your chin up :)

Perhaps you are just retaining water (it happens to all of us at some time), I bet you have a huge loss next week :)

Dee xx

Im sorry hun cant help you with why you havnt lost weight, but they do say when you dont lose lbs you lose inches so maybe you should measure yourself.
I know how deppressing it is to not lose much as my 1st few 3 weeks were poor.
Hope things improve for you hun and stick with it you have done so well so far, im sure the weight will start to move very soon.xx

Just had visit from conseller she said it might be water retention so see how it goes until next week thanks for the comments

poor you, i know it must be hard knowing the scales haven't moved but go and try some clothes on and see how they feel, as you will defo lost inches and that's what people see when they check you out. don't give up wait for next wks WI

chin up, and fingers crossed for next week, good luck! x

My scales haven't budged this week but I've lost 5cm off my boobs and 3 cm off my waist so don't dispair. I bet next week you'll have lost loads!!

Just had visit from conseller she said it might be water retention so see how it goes until next week thanks for the comments

Hi Nimi,

What plan are you doing now as I see you had trouble Sole Sourcing at the start but you had excellent weight loss of 21 lb for the first four weeks.

http://www.minimins.com/lighter-life-forum/47662-bowel-movement.html#post707068

I Know you came off the diet due to not feeling well two weeks ago. Hope you are feeling much better now.:hug99:

If you were taking medication it might have an effect on your weight loss or if you are missing out any of your packs as your body will go into starvation mode and hold onto your fat as in a famine.

Another thing that can stall weight loss is over doing exercise on CD.:rolleyes:

Love Mini xxx

my cdc said the same as amanda in that if you start having a meal for a week it kick starts your metabolism again.....it says that you can do ss for 2 weeks now on the trot, but she recommended doing the add a meal at week 5 , 1- to stop you getting bored and jacking it all in 2- to restart metabolism....maybe you should give it a go...just eat aload of chicken and fish for a week!!!
shelleyxx

Don't worry hun, you must be losing something, otherwise you wouldn't have lost those inches. Keep it up hun, i'm sure you will start to see the results on the scales soon!

I would definitely reccommend going onto SS+ for a week.
When I started SS+, it was also TOTM and I lost 1lb more than the previous week!

Just for a bit of variety it's worth it! :)

thanks for advice im goin to do ss+ next week i might ad some milk into diet how much are u allowed one ss+ of milk as i have lost my book i have also checked my meaurements and lost a few inches in all the right places but the scales have not moved past 13.5 stone.
also when should i check for kestosis as i work night shift thats 12am till 8 am so whens the best time to check?

Hope you are feeling better now. Its losing the inches that gets you down another dress size and thats a much better feeling than the scales moving.

Back