PLEASE HELP STRUGGLING

vickym

:cry:
:break_diet:
Dear all,

Can anyone help, I have had a really bad week, its been that time of the month and I have lost no!!!! weight. Feeling so bad that I have just eaten, a really bad meal. I have been on S/S for 4 weeks and dont know how to get back on from here. I want to carry on but if I have blown it that much should I restart? I have lost 2 stone, but have lost motivation, any ideas how to refocus or should I stop?

Vicky:cry:

Come on Vicky, you have done so well. You have had a blow out - forget it and get back on track. Everyone goes through what you are going through now. But you know you want to get back into it or you wouldn't have posted for help. What would you say if someone was asking you? You'd tell them how good they looked, how well they'd done and just put the meal down to experience. You CAN get back on track, and you haven't blown it. Keep going or you will only regret it. If you stop what will you do, you will eat the way you did before and at Christmas (or even before) you will say, OMG I wish I had of kept on the CD, I would be a size 12 (10, 14???? I dunno) by now. Think how you'd feel then. Keep going, you can do it x

OH Vicky, dont give up, loosing the 2st is your motivation just think of the clothes you were able to fit into and if you let go completely you will be back where you started and worse, dono much about ketosis, just started myself and been cheating like hell, one thing i know is that i must stick with it, today i managed to stick with it and i will continue to hold on and keep on.
keep going gal:tear_drop::p

Rossy x

Thanks all, this is what I needed to hear, thanks so much this board is so good to help get back on track. I feel so silly but your right i will only regret I am just feeling so sorry for myself, I need a big slap. Does anyone know why I didnt lose during TOTM??

ONCE AGAIN THANKYOU YOU GUYS REALLY HELPED IF YOU FEEL THE SAME EVER I HOPE I CAN BE THERE FOR YOU

xxxxx

Thanks all, this is what I needed to hear, thanks so much this board is so good to help get back on track. I feel so silly but your right i will only regret I am just feeling so sorry for myself, I need a big slap. Does anyone know why I didnt lose during TOTM??

ONCE AGAIN THANKYOU YOU GUYS REALLY HELPED IF YOU FEEL THE SAME EVER I HOPE I CAN BE THERE FOR YOU

xxxxx

Hi Vicky,

In and around the time of the month you do retain water due to hormones.

Get back on the waggon now and you will be pleased with your next weigh in...nothing like the present.

As Mia has said...
Keep going or you will only regret it. If you stop what will you do, you will eat the way you did before and at Christmas (or even before) you will say, OMG I wish I had of kept on the CD, I would be a size 12 (10, 14???? I dunno) by now. Think how you'd feel then. Keep going, you can do it x

Also Ross...
2st is your motivation just think of the clothes you were able to fit into and if you let go completely you will be back where you started and worse,

totm and weekends are tough times for everyone.

You did well to come on and seek help as this shows your determined to lose the weight and your not in denial.

Well done.

Here is the link for Friday's hour by hour thread which many of our members are finding very helpful.

http://www.minimins.com/cambridge-diet-forum/20248-its-friday-people-cmon-lets-do-hour-hour.html

Love Mini xxx

Back