Please help weigh in put on weight!!!

ibizasunshine

I had been sticking to my sachets a day even managed to make it through the bank holiday with no alcohol...I had been having a little bit of milk with my coffee and a few diet cokes which my councillor said was ok! But I really f@@cked the week up some how.

Did really well and stuck to it up to day 5 (but some days due to being so busy I just ate two sachets rather that 3) stood on the scales to get a sneaky peak to see if I had lost any thing and I had stayed the same....so disheartening ...I couldnt understand why. as..I had drank my 4 litres of water..I have also been running 3 miles every other day and burning off 400 calories at a time... it just doesn't make sense!!! So then I thought whats the point and had a two large glasses of wine and two pita breads with hummas!!!...ate nothing the next day..to try and cancel out the calories then I got weighed in on day 7 and I had put on 3lbs!!! How can that be..I know I have NOT eaten enough calories to put on 3lbs!! It takes 3,500 to put on 1bs!!! I had not eaten an addition 10,000 calories!!!!!! I had eaten at the most 650 calories not inclusing the amount I had burnt off exercising!!
I only have 50 days till the wedding and I have put on weight this week..I really want to lose two stone before the wedding and I can't see it happening...

My Cambridge councillor says it's because I am not eating the three sachets a day and my body maybe going into starvation mode...I am also due on my period..so she said it could be that...I had lost 1/2 an inches from my arm and thighs and put on 1 inch on my waist

Has this happened to anyone else...it doesn't make any sense and has really knocked me off path..got back from councillors last night and drank a glass of wine and ate a bowl of chips!! What is wrong with me...I'm so self destructive!!
Promised myself that I would eat the three sachets a day starting from this morning...
I am off to spain on friday to sort final wedding details so she said to stick to the three sachets but if I have to have a meal to have protein and veg...I am so scared I will put on again..or stay the same...!!!

Can any one help....me understand what I did wrong???? as I dont want to waste another week I haven't got long to wedding and I really want to lose another two stone!! 49 days to the day!!

your cons is right hun its because you haven't had 3 cd meals a day and also when you came off you ate carbs which because you have been on a vlcd your body will hold on to.
stick to your 3 meals hun if you eat less your body will hang on to everything

Thanks Michelle, is this your first time following Cambridge? Its two weeks till my wedding dress fitting and I'm freaking out as I'm not losing weight...I know I am my own worse enemy but I have been trying to stick to it since xmas..!! Just 42 days till wedding and 39 days till we leave for Ibiza....do you think I could lose a stone if I stick to it until then?

x

ibizasunshine said:
Thanks Michelle, is this your first time following Cambridge? Its two weeks till my wedding dress fitting and I'm freaking out as I'm not losing weight...I know I am my own worse enemy but I have been trying to stick to it since xmas..!! Just 42 days till wedding and 39 days till we leave for Ibiza....do you think I could lose a stone if I stick to it until then?

x

I lost 25lb by day 39. If you do it 100% and ensure you drink 3-4litres water you will definitely lose the stone.
Good luck.

Stay calm don't beat your self up and u'll get back on track. exercise is not always good when starting out. also u must have your full packs or body goes into starvation mode. i wonder if with the exercise and under packing this is what has happened and your body has stopped losing because of that. maybe slow down on the exercise and make sure you absolutely take all your packs! the plan works on its own and in some cases hard cardio can even slow u down!! dont beat yourself up at all! it will 100% work for you!!! xx

Hiya,
Could it be due to all the exercise you're doing? It sounds like you are doing an awful lot of exercise for a vlcd, maybe you are losing fat, but gaining muscle which is heavier? Does your body look/feel different to you? Can you see yourself toning up?
I hope you have a better week this week xxx

I am feeling better in clothes I have taken two weeks off as my fiance says I have become a bride to be nightmare osessing about the scales..he also says he misses us eating together and cooking together...
Thinking of moving up a level to step 2 so I can eat with him!
Hopefully it will stop the rows..
Plus it may help me because what I am finding if I do cheat I then use it as an excuse to eat every thing!

What do you guys think? will i lose as much weight???
plus i think you are allowed to exercise next step up ...

What can I actually eat on Step 2??x

Thanks for your support!

I do step 2, ask your consultant for a leaflet about what you can eat. I usually lose 3 or 4 lbs a week on step 2. But recently due to two 4 day weekends where I didn't do too great my weight loss has suffered. 2 weeks ago I only lost 1lb, and last week I'd gained 1lb! But I think that was a combination of cheating a bit over the bank holiday but also going hard at it with running, swimming and workout dvds. My body was looking and feeling more toned last week despite gaining 1lb. Your weight loss should be good still on level 2 and if your other half is missing you at meal times I think it's the right decision for you. Good luck. When's your next weigh day? Mines weds! xxx

Mines tonight but I have been eating carbs and drinking gin!! So I am expecting to gain! I will be back on it today I will have my three packs and see what myshe says about going up a level! 37 days till wedding arrrr!!

amazing I have drank and eaten carbs all week and lost a 1lb!!!! I just dont get it?????????????????????
i do really i an't cheat the system you have to have you sachets!!! I am now moving up a step..........had a horrible horrible day at work and drank a bottle of wine................................will start tomorrow o my new level! dont want to go work!!!!! have not drank a bottle of wine in one night for a long time! I used to drink almost two bottles a night !

Back