Please Help With Fat Free Dressing

Dutch

Goodbye Tum
Hi all, I'm stuck, I have read various labels but can't find a fat free dressing, think it might be nice to have a bit of taste on the old saladagogogo.

Just for those of you about or starting to go up the steps, it's great fun but mind boggling at first but lovely to walk round the supermarket proud of what's in your trolly.

I've turned into the Calorie Police too, thank goodness it's summerish and I can wear my shades when staring at what people are eating, if only they could hear what my head says when I walk past people feeding toddlers pies or people eating huge fatty sandwiches and cakes hee hee, I sat in Marks and Spencers earlier with my little man who was having a ham sandwich, and watched all the people scoffing cake CAKEEEEEE do they know how much rubbish is in cake????? Hark at me.

I've found that from baking for my friends and toddler groups that if you can visualise the raw ingredients rather than the lovely looking cake it's easier not to eat it. Sugar Sugar, more Sugar, Flour and Butter and Butter, some more Butter that's it, I don't see the huge sticky chocolate cake with the inch thick icing honestly I don't (head twitches) xx

Keep on shaking everyone, I'm loving my first hot weather without my legs rubbing together and becoming red raw. xx

I have been SSing since the start so havent had to look at salad dressings but I believe that kraft do a range of fat free dressings

Hope you find one :)

I think that all of you really work hard for what you want and to me that is a blessing, i'm trying to get there as well, started c d on sunday 11 may, and after 5 days i have lost 3.9 kls, but sometimes i struggle a little, sometimes i think i wont' make it but i really really want to be able to buy clothes again, i havent done that in ages!! i'm doing ss+, with a 200 k meal, my goal is to be 63 kls, at the moment i'm 71kls. any way Good luck to us all!!!

Hi Dutch!

Glad to hear you're enjoying the plans! When I'm on AAM I use the Hellmans Fat free Vinegrette. It was the one my CDC recommended and its the only fat free one I can find in the shops!

Otherwise I use a little bit of Balsamic vinegar - lovely to use a splash when cooking mushrooms.

Well done on you fantastic losses - I used to look at you for inspiration in my early days!!

Kj xxx

Thanks everyone, I've sinned today, had two handful of grapes and two plums too many!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Compared with a 'sin' back before cd not too bad I think hee hee, saying that I've burnt off 100 cals on my stepper and have done brisk walk for over 50 mins so probably about broken even xx

Back