please help with snacks and such like

im really stuck as to what to eat for snacks,
i didnt know about 2a choices HE and 2b choices if you do red or a green day, no one ever told me
i did slimming world for the first time 4 years ago when my daughter was 4weeks old.
i lost 2 and a half stone which was lovely and all i needed to lose, my daughter is now 4 and ive crept up to the weight i was when pregnant (nearly)
hubby is doing SW with me but just at home and hes not as strict.
however im finding im stuck with certain things,

id love to know any bargains i hear you guys talk about alpen light bars, are these HE?
please can you give me any tips and advice
i used to do SW when it was just red and green days and im doing extra easy now but i find my weight loss is massivly slower compared to when i did it last time
and also ive just found out about the 2 HE a and b's on red and green
im debating weather to go back to doing red and green days but unsure
ive been doing recipies like garlic kievs, spicy chicken egg chips and beans i try to do at least two new meals a week to try out.
i tend to snack on ham, crab sticks, rich tea fingers as 1syn each,
pickled onions, bag of walkers french fries, i really miss my chocolate too and also i hear people having hot choclates and things,
the things i hear people having on here sound really nice compared to me.

my start date back at SW was 4 weeks ago and in that time i had lost 3 and half pound : ( and this week i have put half back on although i did go to frankie and bennies and have a starter, main and choc fudge cake, with alcohol.
so i was really happy with the 1/2 gain, but at the same time im sad that i havent lost that much yet,
my weigh in day is a monday morning at 9.30 (this morning)
and the frankie and bennies thing was a one off,
can anyone help me with some tips and advice so i feel like i having some nice things and not all the boring things.
im eating also savoury rice and mackeral which i love. and muller lights and loads of fruit aswell
someone please help as if my weight loss continues like it has so far then i know ill give up.
last time i never did any exercise and this time i run in the park 4 days a week and attend a boot camp for 1 hour once a week.

i think ive told you everything i can
any help massivly appriciated
thankyoouuuuu x

The first thing I would suggest is that you take time to read through your food optimising book again. Alpen Lights are listed in there as a healthy extra B, also the extra A and B choices on red and green.On Extra Easy you should be making superfree foods (vegetables and fruits) as your first choice for snacks, and the most important thing with EE is to make sure that you are having 1/3 of your meals as superfree - this means lots of vegetables and/or salad. But you don't have to do EE if you don't want to - the red and green plans are explained in your book and there is no reason not to do them if you would prefer.Other people here will be able to tell you about the hot chocolate drinks - I don't have them so I don't know the syn values but they aren't particularly high.

There are loads of snacks that you can have on slimming world. Your first port of call should always be super free my top super free snacks are:

Bowl of fruit salad (kiwis, grapes, melon, blueberries, strawberries etc) with greek yoghurt
Any piece of fruit
Carrot and cucumber sticks
Mango chunks
Mug of super free soup

If super free won't cut it then you should look to free foods next:

Slices of wafer thin ham
Cooked chicken (no skin)
Rice salad
Pasta salad
A couple of scrambled eggs
Corn on the cob
Crab sticks
Some mug shots
BBQ Quorn sliced fillets

If free isn't doing it then you could use your healthy extras for snacks, my favourites are:

2 x Alpen light bars (B)
3 x Babybel Lighter (A) and (B) on a green day
3 x Ryvita with Fat Free Cottage Cheese, tomato and cucumber (B)
3 x Pagen Krisprolls with Fat Free Cottage Cheese, tomato and cucumber (B)
20 x Cashew nuts (B) only on green
9 x Hazelnuts (B) only on green

And finally if none of the above are doing it for you then you can look to your syns, my favourite low syns snacks are:

Asda Cheese Curls 4.5 syns a bag
Jammie Dodgers minis 20g bag 4 syns
Fun size chomp 3 syns
Fun size flake 4 syns
Fun size fudge 3 syns
Skips 17g bag 4.5 syns
Maltesers 19g bag 5 syns
Jaffa Cake Bar 5 syns
Milky Way Magic Stars Fun size 3.5 syns
Toffee Crips 19g 5 Syns
Snack a Jacks popcorn Salt & Vinegar 13g 2.5 syns
Options hot chocolate 2 syns
Mini Milk ice lollys 1.5 syns
Twister mini lollys 2.5 syns

Hope that gives you some ideas!

There are loads of snacks that you can have on slimming world. Your first port of call should always be super free my top super free snacks are:

Bowl of fruit salad (kiwis, grapes, melon, blueberries, strawberries etc) with greek yoghurt
Any piece of fruit
Carrot and cucumber sticks
Mango chunks
Mug of super free soup

If super free won't cut it then you should look to free foods next:

Slices of wafer thin ham
Cooked chicken (no skin)
Rice salad
Pasta salad
A couple of scrambled eggs
Corn on the cob
Crab sticks
Some mug shots
BBQ Quorn sliced fillets

If free isn't doing it then you could use your healthy extras for snacks, my favourites are:

2 x Alpen light bars (B)
3 x Babybel Lighter (A) and (B) on a green day
3 x Ryvita with Fat Free Cottage Cheese, tomato and cucumber (B)
3 x Pagen Krisprolls with Fat Free Cottage Cheese, tomato and cucumber (B)
20 x Cashew nuts (B) only on green
9 x Hazelnuts (B) only on green

And finally if none of the above are doing it for you then you can look to your syns, my favourite low syns snacks are:

Asda Cheese Curls 4.5 syns a bag
Jammie Dodgers minis 20g bag 4 syns
Fun size chomp 3 syns
Fun size flake 4 syns
Fun size fudge 3 syns
Skips 17g bag 4.5 syns
Maltesers 19g bag 5 syns
Jaffa Cake Bar 5 syns
Milky Way Magic Stars Fun size 3.5 syns
Toffee Crips 19g 5 Syns
Snack a Jacks popcorn Salt & Vinegar 13g 2.5 syns
Options hot chocolate 2 syns