please help!!

Discussion in 'Calorie Counting' started by Dietingdon, 9 September 2009 Social URL.

1. Dietingdon

Dietingdon Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    slimming world
    Im sticking to my calories, but am not losing, is there a certain amount of fat grams etc I should also be sticking too? Please help, Im desperate to lose the weight and really thought calorie counting would help, as Id read lots of positive stories.
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. kimber

kimber Full Member

I do watch the fat intake whilst CCing. I try and make most of my diet up from low GI carbs, i.e bran, brown bread and brown pasta, veggies and salad and lean meats. It can get very tedious at times and I always have 1 day off at weekends but seems to work for me - you can check out my menus in the pigdog and princess posts! I can honestly say with what I am eating I am never ever hungry! I tend to allow 400 cals a day for veg and salad as I eat loads!

Also I find that water intake really helps, as I excercise 4 times a week this is easier to get down me on them days.

4. Lady_Amalthea

Lady_Amalthea Looking for Slimville!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Sound advice from Kimber... try not to feel disheartened, Calorie Counting really does work. It's just finding the right balance for you.
    What is your daily intake?

I allow myself 1,500 max but usually average around 1,200-1,300. I try to drink 3 litres of water a day and try to get my 5 portions of fruit and veg in there too.

Are you exercising?
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.