please help!!

Dietingdon

Silver Member
Im sticking to my calories, but am not losing, is there a certain amount of fat grams etc I should also be sticking too? Please help, Im desperate to lose the weight and really thought calorie counting would help, as Id read lots of positive stories.

Hon

I do watch the fat intake whilst CCing. I try and make most of my diet up from low GI carbs, i.e bran, brown bread and brown pasta, veggies and salad and lean meats. It can get very tedious at times and I always have 1 day off at weekends but seems to work for me - you can check out my menus in the pigdog and princess posts! I can honestly say with what I am eating I am never ever hungry! I tend to allow 400 cals a day for veg and salad as I eat loads!

Also I find that water intake really helps, as I excercise 4 times a week this is easier to get down me on them days.

x

Sound advice from Kimber... try not to feel disheartened, Calorie Counting really does work. It's just finding the right balance for you.
What is your daily intake?

I allow myself 1,500 max but usually average around 1,200-1,300. I try to drink 3 litres of water a day and try to get my 5 portions of fruit and veg in there too.

Are you exercising?

Back