PLEASE HELP

pickledonionuk

Yesterday started off well. I woke up, had my galette. Then went on a drivivng lesson. Come back, hubby and kids wanted a fry up so I cooked them, had some turkey bacon and a fried egg but turkey bacon was off so I didn't eat it. My daughter left a sausage which I ate, then continued on a carb binge, crisps, biscuits, chips a bottle of wine, kit kats sweets cheese olives...you name it, I ate it. Put it this way I have not eat anythiing at all yet today (apart from half a donut at a boot sale this morning) all I can attribute this to is my totm which is due this week.

So what now? I was due to start cruise this week I darnt weigh myself. Should I start attack tomorrow? How long for? Help!

Hi
If it was me I would weigh myself and see where I was then decide. I have only been doing Dukan 3 weeks so i'm not a pro!! but you can always do the 5pp/5pv to get yourself back in the mode.

Good luck whatever you decide

I'm sorry you've not had a good time of it - totm here too so know exactly the pitfalls...

How long have you been doing the diet? You mentioned starting cruise tomorrow so I'm presuming you were on attack til yesterday?...

If that's the case I think the most beneficial thing you could do healthwise would be to go onto cruise tomorrow as planned, try and incorporate some veggies in to prevent further bingeing...in a few days when you have a couple of PP days any gained weight should drop back off again....

I'm sure the others will have some advice for you also....but I have to say if you have only just finished say a 5 day attack period - it's VERY early to be falling so heavily onto a carb binge - are you sure low carb/dukan is for you?

Back