PLEASE HELP!!!!!

chezza74

I am on day 6 now of ss and i am really struggling. I do not intend to cave in but i am finding today my worst ever. Is anyone having or has had the same feelings and if so a bit of motivation is desperately need.

Thanks in advance Cheryl :wave_cry:

Day 6-7 were the hardest for me I was starving craving all sorts. Busy yourself, brush teeth have a bath with a good book. It will pass stick with it I am on week 7 now and 3 st 6lbs down it is so worth it. The more you muck about the longer it will take and the more it will cost. Good luck. Jayne x

Hey Cheryl - I found day 5 and 6 the worst and then suddenly the next day I struggled to remember to have the packs - thats how drastic it can be from one day to the next!! Remember why you started this and keep with it x

Thanks for that Jayne, i just needed to see if day 6 was a common problem of whether it was just me. I was a big carb fan (in moderation) before i set out on my CD journey and today, after making sandwiches for the family, i have just been craving toast, as silly as it sounds, but i wont give up, i can't afford to.

Just out of curiosity though, when does it start getting easier??

Hey Cheryl - I found day 5 and 6 the worst and then suddenly the next day I struggled to remember to have the packs - thats how drastic it can be from one day to the next!! Remember why you started this and keep with it x

Thank you, i'm doing my best :) x

after your first week hun it gets easier then easier again after 2 weeks.
i find it helps to imagine putting on weight when you eat the food you crave.

thats just what im doing michelle, i know if i start i wont stop and atm thats whats keeping me going, plus the fact that i cant fit in any of last years summer clothes :) x

I know exactly how u feel I am on day 6 and was feeling like u but sadly I gave in and have eaten rubbish all day so DO NOT give in as right now I feel bloated sick and extremely annoyed! Keep strong :)

Stick with it Hun, You are doing fantastic.
Its a very hard Diet but when you have your first weigh in it will motivate you even more.. :D

Kel
x

If possible have a nice long soak in the bath and have a bit of pampering, bubbles, lotion, paint your nails and have a kip! I used to find on hungry days I'd feel so much better if I pampered myself by treating my body to other luxuries other than food :)

i have just been craving toast, as silly as it sounds, but i wont give up, i can't afford to.

Just out of curiosity though, when does it start getting easier??

About day 8 I was not hungry spacing out my shakes and not craving much at all. Its is so funny what you feel like I have not craved anything unhealthy like chocolate but things like jacket potato, mash and pasta. But again I loved my carbs too.
Stick with it and you will notice a difference. Jayne x

I know exactly how u feel I am on day 6 and was feeling like u but sadly I gave in and have eaten rubbish all day so DO NOT give in as right now I feel bloated sick and extremely annoyed! Keep strong :)

I'm sorry you gave in, it is very hard though. i hope that you have had a better day today. xx

Stick with it Hun, You are doing fantastic.
Its a very hard Diet but when you have your first weigh in it will motivate you even more.. :D

Kel
x

Thanks for that kel. I am having a much better day today, but i have been busy in the garden. It's weigh in day tomorrow and am really looking forward to seeing how much i have lost :). And yes it is very hard. xx

If possible have a nice long soak in the bath and have a bit of pampering, bubbles, lotion, paint your nails and have a kip! I used to find on hungry days I'd feel so much better if I pampered myself by treating my body to other luxuries other than food :)

I did actually do that in the end last night, i now have lovely pedicured feet and pretty nails;). But thanks for the advice xx

Back