please help

captaincollins

Hi Hope you dont mind me asking but I am fed up and need a sugar fix can someone tell me how many pp are in a mars bar or king size mars bar?

my WW had run out of montly pass's last week so cant get online

Regular mars bar (62g) = 8PP
large mars bar (92g, not sure if that's the same as king size?) = 11PP

Why not try treating yourself to a something nice, a nice bath, paint your nails, relax with a magazine or something, rather than heading for the sugar? That said, if you've got the points left, go for it. everybody needs a chocolate fix sometimes :) x

thanks I had one, I guessed I was allowed only choc bar in a whole week :) and was within the points and havent used weekly points yet so I feel good about having it thanks xx

thanks I had one, I guessed I was allowed only choc bar in a whole week :) and was within the points and havent used weekly points yet so I feel good about having it thanks xx

Glad you had it and glad you enjoyed it :) That's what's so great about WW, you can have the wee treats and not feel bad about it!

Hope you're feeling happier today :)

yes i am thank you :) first weigh in later!!!

good luck with your weigh in xx

Good luck with your WI captaincollins. :) x

thanks for the good luck wishes - I lost 7lbs I cant believe it!

if you have a phone that has applictions you can down the ww free app and that has a calculator to work out how many pro points per item, you just need to put in the protein carbs etc, its brill esp when you on the go and havent prepared food, you can just grab something and work the propoints outs in minutes, so there is no guessing. Good luck to you x

thanks, although dreading todays weigh in - birthday weekend blow out!!

Back