XLS Medical help (appetite one)

littlemiss

Silver Member
Looking for help with XLS medical please, appetite reducer one not fat binder.

Is it for me? And whats your story / thoughts on it

I can stick to my weight loss and fitness goals and I dont mind being a bit hungry, however I have a big problem...i dont eat a lot through the day due to work and structure of day, (i do have breakfast and lunch but not big meals) when i get home from work i have to stick rigidly to plan...cook dinner for 5 of us and eat if im even half hour late in doing this i just cant handle cooking while hungry i pick while cooking, over eat with the meal and eat non stop all night.... basically if i allow a snack or anything before my healthy dinner it sets me off. If this happens i binge for weeks until im back on track. I cant change the structure of my day. If i could just eat a ready meal as soon as im home it would be ok but i need to cook for all of us

So basically i need something to suppress my appetite once a day. Please dont say eat fruit as if i even do that it gets my stomach going for a binge. Will XLS help me with this?

I have approx 5 stone to lose and past history of binge eating

Could i please hear peoples stories on XLS appetite one - can only find info about fat binder

Back