• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

XLS Medical help (appetite one)

littlemiss

Silver Member
Looking for help with XLS medical please, appetite reducer one not fat binder.

Is it for me? And whats your story / thoughts on it

I can stick to my weight loss and fitness goals and I dont mind being a bit hungry, however I have a big problem...i dont eat a lot through the day due to work and structure of day, (i do have breakfast and lunch but not big meals) when i get home from work i have to stick rigidly to plan...cook dinner for 5 of us and eat if im even half hour late in doing this i just cant handle cooking while hungry i pick while cooking, over eat with the meal and eat non stop all night.... basically if i allow a snack or anything before my healthy dinner it sets me off. If this happens i binge for weeks until im back on track. I cant change the structure of my day. If i could just eat a ready meal as soon as im home it would be ok but i need to cook for all of us

So basically i need something to suppress my appetite once a day. Please dont say eat fruit as if i even do that it gets my stomach going for a binge. Will XLS help me with this?

I have approx 5 stone to lose and past history of binge eating

Could i please hear peoples stories on XLS appetite one - can only find info about fat binder

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!