please help!!!!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by A Better Me, 30 May 2011 Social URL.

1. A Better Me

A Better Me Silver Member

hi, im writing on behalf of my sister who is in her 3rd week on lt.. since saturday she has been feeling really ruff.sick, headache and heaving everytime she tries to drink her water, so since then shes hardly drank........ i did lt a couple of years ago and never experienced anything like this so anyones advice would be really appreciated thanx xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Amanda105

Amanda105 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st9.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st3.2lb(23.59%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Maybe contact chemist and if they can't help maybe contact doctors, she may have a bug and it may have nothing to do with diet...

If your on this diet or not if you are ill it is important you drink water xx

4. deflating

deflating Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st5.6lb
    Current Weight:
    16st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st12lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1.6lb(6.4%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    go check it out ASAP, it may or may not have anything to do with LT, but if she's sick LT is not going to help. Its not worth damaging yourself for a diet.

5. Tiana

Tiana Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st11lb(13.59%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hi

I would def contact your pharmacist or doctor

I felt like this last week due to some antibiotics I was on. I was advised to add some lean protein to my diet i.e fish or chicken etc. This really helped & now I'm back 100% and it didn't affect ketosis at all.

She really does need to get some fluids though, maybe sucking ice cubes might help

6. A Better Me

A Better Me Silver Member

thnx every1, iv told her that she must drink water , even sippin it through a straw little and often, il pass on your advice xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.