please help

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by cyber_girl, 12 October 2007 Social URL.

1. cyber_girl

cyber_girl Member

hi guys

im finding it really hard to stick on LL diet... ive lost so mucg weight but still i keep breaking the diet....:cry:i was good till monday and then the next 4day i was eating all the wrong stuff unable to stop myself:(

has anyone else experienced this? :wave_cry:
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Slimming World
    Hi cyber_girl,

Yes I have and it is very soul destroying:cry:

Trying to get back on the wagon is not at all easy when you have been eating high carbs for a few days.

Can you give your LL councillor a ring and talk to her about it.

I know myself I have to begin cutting out the carbs and having small meals of protein and veggies for a few days before trying SSing again.

Another option might be if your happy with your weight loss you might move into management as you can still lose weight on it.

Love Mini xxx
  4. cyber_girl

cyber_girl Member

im not happy with my weigh at all im 11st
    ive lost 1st and 12lb on the LL diet...need to loose 2st still.
  5. Helen

Helen Full Member

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    I am in exactly the same place as you - weigh in monday followed by 4 days of eating. I have lost 7stone 4lb and need to lose another 2 stone. I managed to get back on track yesterday - thinking about showing a gain on monday weigh in was my biggest incentive. I also emailed my counsellor last night who emailed me back and then rang me this morning. I feel a lot calmer now. I have been deliberately putting myself in situations involving food but no more! We can both be at target before christmas if we listen to the voices in our head and ARGUE with the destructive ones! I find this hard to remember to do but very successful when I do do it!

Ring your counsellor, just the action of contacting mine made me feel more positive and in control. She was not at all critial but very helpful and said contacting her and admitting my problem was a brave and positive thing to do.

Lets try and get through today together
  6. Daisydee

Hi guys - I am having exactly the same problem!

I have not achieved a completely abstinent week yet and I am in Week 5. I am really struggling with this and to compensate started a focused walking programme on 1/10. I am really pushing myself with the walking and succeeding with that but not the abstinence.

I have lost 17lbs but could have lost a lot more.I really want to make the most of the foundation programme. I so talk to my counsellor about it but can't really talk to the group as the norm is one for following the programme 100%.

Daisydee x:sigh:
  7. cyber_girl

cyber_girl Member

hi helen

thanks for your back on tack 2day...its really hard but im sticking to it.... i was going to missing my LL meeting this week as i was scared to find out i'd gained weight...but u right its best if i speak to my counsellor....i going to keep xmas as my goal.....lets do it 2gether..... once again thanks

Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.