please help

mich81

im just coming to the end of my second week and im seriously unhappy,
im not doing the diet right and by this i mean half the time im only having 2 products,
there's no way im drinking nearly enough water lucky for one glass a day if im being honest and ive started drinking coke zero as theres no cictic acid in also drinking a few cups of tea and lastly even though i brought muti vits ive not even opened them.
i know this is crazy and i will start back with water tomorrow i just find it so hard, my tounge and mouth have became a sore inflamed mess as a result to!
i know this is very bad and i feel crap :cry:

So do another diet. A food replacement diet isn't for everyone.
Read this post

Yours going to make yourself very ill if you keep on like this. You need to either commit to a VLCD and do it properly or accept it's not for you. Having all your packs is absolutely essential. A VLCD isn't for everyone it's hard to do but if you do decide to carry on you must have your packs and drink plenty

If you're going to start again tomorrow you need to do a lot more than increase your water intake

Hi mich, didn't you suffer a bereavement in the last week? I suspect that this has impacted your frame of mind so I think you have a couple of choices. You can choose to come off the diet and have another go when you're feeling better, or you can carry on but ensure that you stick to it rigidly which means having all the packs, drinking all the water and taking the vit supplement. Your family need you to be well and the way you're heading at the moment you will make yourself very unwell. Good luck whatever you decide, and chin up xx

Sorry to hear you are struggling , are you just doing the shakes ?
I found it very hard going when i did that
now im on 4 packs a day and im having the spag bol , cottage pie and porridge , occasionally a shake or bar , and im also having my veg allowance so that im having a proper meal in the evening , albeit only 200 cals it still fills me up
perhaps you need to introduce more variety ?

Back