Please help!!!!

swhite

I'm going out with some friends tonight for dinner and drinks!!!!!

I'm on ss but don't want to tell them about the diet as they will not understand and give me a load of crap about doing something so extreme (they r all naturally a size 8-10 and can eat what they want) so was going todo ss+ but don't know what to have???!!!??? We r going to weatherspoons and normally that is all crap food

Can't someone give me some advice on what to have???

I've got out of drinking as I am driving picking them all up and dropping them home so that's ok.

Please help really worried I will just have what I want so want to plan what I'm going to order

Sophie x

in wetherspoons they have a chicken skewer option, think its in the starters bit, i think you can swap the sauce for balsamic vinegar. alternatively have something protein based, i think they do a gammon steak there and just avoid the chips, make an excuse like they tasted off or something, your friends wont make you eat them lol! you could always tell them that you're not eating as you've already had a late lunch you couldnt get out of. i didnt eat the last time i went to the pub with my friends, told them i was having food with my OH later!

I've just looked at the menu, how about the piri piri chicken skewers with salad? or maybe the superfood salad with chicken?

They do a side salad option so perhaps as for a grilled chicken breast with a side salad without dressing and tell your friends your on ww or sw or something similar - there tends to be less opinion about it x

Yeah definately else they will try and talk you out of it in my experience. The chicken and the skewers sounds like a good option if you can just eat that not the salad its less carbs!

I've had the chicken skewers - replaced the piri piri sauce with the balsamic dressing - and asked for no tomatoes in the salad. I've also had this with an extra side salad.

I personally love Wetherspoons and when i saw this on their new menu, I nearly wept with joy!! It makes me feel normal to go out and eat meals like this.

Have a nice evening
Lx

LV30 said:
I've had the chicken skewers - replaced the piri piri sauce with the balsamic dressing - and asked for no tomatoes in the salad. I've also had this with an extra side salad.

I personally love Wetherspoons and when i saw this on their new menu, I nearly wept with joy!! It makes me feel normal to go out and eat meals like this.

Have a nice evening
Lx
Glad you enjoyed it and stuck to plan x

Back