please i am very sorry...

What an amazing tale, thank you for sharing so openly. (BTW, I did read that other thread first, so I understand the root of this one.)

I am one who has struggled all her life with weight too. Last year I weighed just over 20 stone, at 5'4", and my life was totally rock bottom. My health was beginning to suffer, and I was in fear of becoming a type 2 diabetic. My Mum had been a Type 1 diabetic, so its in the family altho not a hereditary illness. I lost 8 st with LL, but for various reasons regained 3 already.

Your post has really made me sit up & take notice of what I am doing to myself, yet again. For that I thank you.

Bless you & your family & I sincerely hope we hear more from you very soon. {{{{{HUGS}}}}}

Take care. xx

Hi Still1, I'm really happy that you have come on and introduced yourself, so now we can get to know the person behind the name.

Lets put any misunderstanding with posts in the past where they belong. Well done on your journey and success to date. I for one look forward to getting to know you better.

I hope you don't restrict your time to come online to chat with us all, I personally pop in every spare chance I get :p

Hi Still1, I have seen you around the forum but I haven't seen any posts that I could take offence to. I obviously missed something there! It was obvious though that there is a slight language barrier and maybe what you want to say appears more bluntly in translation than it is intended. It is really nice to know your story, welcome to the forum and I look forward to seeing more posts from you x

Message of support...

Hey Still1 - I dont usually post, but wanted to give you a hug and wish you all the best in your journey.

you are amongst those that care and who can understand :)

The site is full of amazing people, such as yourself. Keep going girl!!!

ninja-princess

Still1, you only need to post one more and you can then collect your reps and get your messages.

I read your story again, sorry you have been through the mill, also bullied, so i should understand you 100%

Add yourself to the august buddies challenge, and lets us help you lose that extra cuddleness, also next time you wanna reach for the chocolate, remember all the ketosis members that wanna share it with you, even if its only virtual! x

thanks, i got my weight in tomorrow with my CDC LInda, i just cant wait. (i don't weight at home)
count me in for the august challenge.
x

thanks
so i start CD 13stones 3
on 1200, still doing 1200
kcal plan, so now iam 11 stones 12 lbs and half.
i receive a gift for my 1stone loss.
a ounce of fat.

from the beginning weighing 22stones to now 11stones 12 lbs.

just feeling a bit low right now hun, thanks for asking :)

Back