PLEASE PLEASE HELP!!!

trapped.in.a.fat.persons.

Destined 2 be skinny!
:help2::help2::gen147::gen147::gen147::raincloud::raincloud:

So ive been on CD now for 22 weeks, and have lost 5stone. Im v v happy and proud with my losses, and must be honest in saying that ive most definately had my slips of the wagon, and a few dives!!!

Now the past few weeks i feel ive been p***ing about abit, vowing 2 ss or ss+ 4 a week without cheating, but it keeps going wrong. My normal CDC is away now for 5 weeks, and i really wanna get my ass right back in2 gear and make her so proud when she gets back that she dont recoginise me.

But since monday nite (after WI+loosing 5.8lbs!) ive gone in2 self distruct! Reverted back 2 the old me. Got a new BF and thats not helping, and i no its only 2 days, but please :sign0009: will some one either shout at me 2 get back on2 it, or tell me of there similar experiences 2 help me, cuz its the first time ive ever felt this way on CD sofar.

Sorry 2 ramble.

Danielle.x x x x

Ps as u all no ive given my clothes away now, so there really is no going back! lol:giggle:

AWWWW Hun. Totally know how you feel i lost about the same as you and piled it all back on when i went through a particularly stressful period this year.

You have taken the first step though.........unlike me who hid. (i also gave away my clothes lol)

You know that you can do this and obviously want to.......Take a day off. Dont think about dieting at all.................dont binge or pick at meals just relax and get your head into the game. Start slowly....try stepping back into SS if you find that helps.........

X

I agree with Taz on this one, you should have a lil break and then ease your way back into SS instead of throwing yourself in at the deep end! :)

Good luck! :)
And congrats on the new guy ;)

Aw babes, try taking a step back from what has or hasn't happened over the past few weeks food wise, refocus on why you started this journey, what were the emotions you felt, the driving factors behind your desire to lose the weight and what was your ultimate aim. Imagine how you will feel achieving that goal and what it will mean for you personally.

xxxxx

You've come so far hun, don't spoil all you're hard work. Like the others have said don't dwell on what you've eaten in the last few weeks, concentrate on making good choices and ease yourself back to ss perhaps try a higher plan for a few days then move down.

C'mon chick you can do it.

I know exactly what you mean (except new boyfriend!). Why not come and join me on the one day at a time challenge. I'm finding it much easier broken down into little chunks.

Danielle you have done soo well I am so amazed by you, you're inspirational, like everyone has said, dont give yourself a hard time, the past is the past and focus on what you want, where do you want to be, look at the before and after pictures in the slideshow that really helps me, and thank you much again for the clothessss xxxx

Ok so everyone else has give you the inspirational advice and good vibes, here's what you get from me!:

:whoopass:

and then:hug99:

You can do it my sweet. Just believe!

Sara:)

Thanks every1 4 ure advice and comments, oh and smacked bums!!!

Started back on 2day, had my buillon lunch lol and just had a choc tetra, then 'looking 4ward' 2 my chick n mush soup. Just finding im stuck in a bit of a rutt. I love being a size 14/16 but would love even more 2 b a 10/12, so gonna get back on n try again.

My main worry now is when i get to my goal, (and i will!) is how im gonna make sure it all stays off. x x x x

Danielle, I think everyone has said everything but I just wanted to say you look amazing and have done so well, so just keep your eye on your goal of being a 10/12 and think about that each time you have your shake, hopefully that will keep you going. I am sure maintenance is the hardest part of this, but I am sure you can do it x

So.....

On day 3 on restart, doin v well. Im on ss+, but try 2 ss anyday i feel i can, done day 1- tuesday on ss, and then past 2 days with 3packs n a chick salad, doin cool sofar. Got my friends bday on the 30th, and really wanna have lost another half stone/stone b4 then as shes like THE skinniest biatch in the world, im loads prettier (excuse my ever growing head and confidence lol) but shes loads skinnier! So really need 2 be an angel 2 be in tip top shape 4 then, wish me luck!!!!

Thanks again all 4 support smacks etc. x x x x x

Back