Please, please please

charlottegrace1

Gold Member
Try and get to see the Proposal at the cinema, it is sooooooo funny from begining to end. If you are having a bad time at the momoment it will lift your spirits and if you are having a good time it would be a wonderfull treat for you. It's not just a girlie film either, loads of blokes there splitting their sides too.

The yellow thing is out in Nuneaton today and the water wings have come off thank goodness, so hope everyone is in good spirits today and has a fantastic day. I won't be around much today as doing carpets but hopefully will catch up later tonight.

Good luck to all the Thursday weighers today, hope you have some wonderfull results.

Remember the Christmas challenge starts on Monday so anybody else wishing to join just copy and paste the previous posts list of challengers onto yours and add yourself to the bottom of the list, that way we won't miss anybody, its looking really good so far with loads joining in, thanks for taking part, it will help to give us something to focus on. Don't forget to think of a present for yourself either.

You guys are fantatastic and give out so much great information and support when its needed so I personally want to say a huge :thankyou:thank you to every single one of you and sending you loads or love and hugs. Carolyne xxxxxx

Awww another nice CG post :)

I realllllly wanna see the Proposal! OH won't go with me - says he hasn't forgiven me for the SATC film ;)

It's not raining her either atm, and looking like a nice day behind the last of the morning clouds :D

Have a good day all - xox

I want to see it too - but I think it's one I'll be going to alone! OH wouldn't even go near it! LOL!

Lovely post...I haven't added myself to the christmas challenge yet, but I will, because I am feeling a bit brighter about things today!

fabulous film, I like sandra bullock films (in general) but this one had me really laughing out loud

and what an amazing body she has?!!! blimey, now there is inspiration for you!

fabulous film, I like sandra bullock films (in general) but this one had me really laughing out loud

and what an amazing body she has?!!! blimey, now there is inspiration for you!

God I hate her for having that body, do you think I could get one from I want one of those . com ......if only eh!

Back