Please remind me....

kjs1628

Surely....
Hey everyone!

I am an old face on here, although have been quiet for the last few weeks. I have been hovering around, losing a tiny amount of weight, and trying to decide whether to do sw or ww (sw doesn't work quickly for me - so I was finding it frustrating). Basically, not losing four pounds a week was annoying me!!

Anyhoooo, I have decided to be realistic about it, and see that I have 4 months till Summer, so if I only lost a pound a week until then, actually that would be lovely, and i'd lose nearly all the weight I need to shift. So, I'm back!!!

Please could someone remind me of the basics (I don't go to class - all on at the wrong time for me!). I'm going to stick to red and green, but could really do with a reminder of what I can have, when etc.

Sorry this is a really boring post - but if I get a stash of helpful responses, I'll find a funny joke for you all later!

Here's to the slow, but delicious weight loss which will lead me to Summer Sexiness.....

Thanks girls (if it's any consolation, I missed you all!)

xxx

Hey Huni!!!
Ive been floating around for a couple of weeks too!!! And gained 6.5lbs to show for it! (Not sure why either!)
Have a quick gander at my food diary and take some ideas from that.
You will get there again!!

Take care.
xxx

I only really do green days so I'm not too hot on the reds but here is an example of my staples:

Free foods - pasta, potatoes, Quorn, super noodles (low fat), pasta n sauce, all fruit and veg, pickled onions!

Healthy Extras: A's - Milk, cheese, laughing cow light triangles
B's - Alpen lights, brown bread, ryvita

Then the 10-15 Syns to use as you like

HTH, good to see you back x

Welcome back :) Glad you chose us! lol!

I'm sure this is a bit basic but here goes anyway!

The foods that are free on both plans tend to be most fruit and veg. These are usually your speed and super speed foods too, which we're encouraged to eat plenty of for extra losses.

Red free foods include lean meats and fish, with all the fat removed.
Your healthy extras are milk and cheese for A choices and Bs are bread, cereals, pasta and pulses etc.

Green free foods are mostly carbs - potatoes, pasta, couscous, rice. Your As are the same and Bs are the proteins, but also bread, ryvita, cereals, dried fruit etc. usually 28g for those. The meat portions are usually 85g or 113g raw weight.

Um...10-15 syns a day...

That's the basics!

Is it 2 As and 2 Bs?

Are things like ryvita lights B on red and green days? Or just red?

Is it generally recommended that you eat 1/3 plate superfree (ie veg), or is that just on extra easy (which I'm not going to do)?

What about breakfast cereals??? Do they have to be HXB? What is an example of a free breakfast, or is there no such thing without going down the fruit road??

Thanks.

2 Bs and 1 or 2 As

Ryvita stuff is B choices on both.

The more superfree the better, but no you don't have to stick to it on normal red or green days, that bit about the 1/3 is for EE I think (I don't do it though).

Cereals are all Bs yep, I think so. Fruit and fat free natural yogurt are the obvious free brekkies, but don't forget lovely eggs. They're free so a couple of boiled eggs are great in the morning. If you've time you could have eggs, quorn sausages, baked beans (free on green) mushrooms and grilled tomatoes for a fry up! Even with bacon for a red brekkie, or syn free sausages.

Welcome back hun, you will get the hang of it again very quickly. xxx

Back