please return my joie de vivre

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by sapphirestara, 18 September 2011 Social URL.

1. sapphirestara

sapphirestara Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st13lb
    Current Weight:
    17st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st11lb(13.98%)
    Diet:
    Weightwatchers
    feel like I want to give up.

According to the scales I've lost 2lbs since wednesday but Im feeling miserable. My house mate and bf troughed their way through so much food last night and I sat in my room smelling it most of the night.

Im gonna check out the inspirational pictures, but right now I feel like giving up on everything :(

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mollydog1308

mollydog1308 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Here you are - :vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes: positive vibes to get you back on track. (borrowed them last night to get through the curry supper!)

C'mon, be strong you can do it. Get yourself busy today doing something you have put off for ages to keep yourself occupied. You'll regret it more if you give in to temptation :ignore:

Keep off the scales til you get to your CD, that's the ones that count and if they don't move as much as you would like the inches are still disappearing.

Mx

4. sapphirestara

Start Weight:
    19st13lb
    Current Weight:
    17st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st11lb(13.98%)
    Diet:
    Weightwatchers
    Aww thanks for the vibes hon. I just downloaded the zumba dvds......... Im gonna try the basics and see if it cheers me up! x

5. mollydog1308

mollydog1308 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    I bought Zumba for the Wii, think i'll go and give it a shot too. All i've done so far make up a profile!

6. mollydog1308

mollydog1308 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Don't lose sight of the fact you have lost an amazing 11lbs in a week, no other diet will do that for you.

7. andju

andju I lurve lurve lurve bars

Diet:
    slim and save
    aww dont give up. If you get to that point why not move up to 810.I have always been a ss girl.This time I decided to do 810 and omg it is so much easier,you can have loads of milk, loads of protein and i can honestly say it really isnt a struggle.I weighed myself this morning (lol after your other thread about weighing) and have lost 9lbs since monday,im hoping for 10 by tomorrow so the losses are still good and i dont have to disappear every time someone in the house eats something.I am well in ketosis and I am loving it.My cdc said the losses are pretty much the same as ss its just being able to stop if youve eaten your allowance and not go raiding the fridge. x

8. sapphirestara

Start Weight:
    19st13lb
    Current Weight:
    17st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st11lb(13.98%)
    Diet:
    Weightwatchers
    I havent ever looked at 810, can you explain what it is and what the allowances are? x

9. andju

andju I lurve lurve lurve bars

Diet:
    slim and save
  10. goolian

goolian Fab & Fit For Florida

Diet:
    Slimming World
    sending my love chick <3 don't you dare give up... you kept me going yesterday after my pork pie blip :)

11. jessicacaca

jessicacaca Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st3lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6.5lb(11.26%)
    Diet:
    Cambrige
    I reckon 810 might be your best option Tara, your body is clnging on to it's supplies. I'm going to 810 I think after 1 more week because I'm starting the exercise.
    You give lots of people lots of support on here and we will get you through it. xxx
    Also sending you lots of positive vibes (except I can't find the thingies) xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.