please someone talk to me

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by sezzymac, 2 February 2008 Social URL.

1. sezzymac

sezzymac Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    hiya all
    sorry to trouble you all again but i am sitting here had my soup for lunch and i am starving already gotta cook kids tea now and am longing to pick at it but must resist as only on day 2 does anyone else have this trouble and find or found it extremely hard in the first 2 days of ss please reply so i chat my way through it many thanks sezzy xxxxx :wave_cry::cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Porgeous

Porgeous Chilling

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st5lb(38.07%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    Absolutely normal Sezzy, there is no getting away from the fact that the first week is tough especially if you have to cook for others. It does get easier and becomes a way of life just need to try and stick with it through the first few days. Your first weigh in will be more than enough reward for all your hard work.

You're doing great!

Georgie
    x

4. Overtiredmum

Overtiredmum Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st1lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    CD Step 2
    Hi Sezzy

First couple of days are always the worst! I'm on Day 13 and although I'm not hungry, I think about food constantly (or just feels like it :) ). Funnily enough, I don't have any problems with cooking for the family, or even the smell etc, its just the thinking about it. Are you starting to feel better in yourself yet though?

5. Bobbin

Bobbin Needs a flattering photo

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Stick at it as it does get easier. I had the worst day yesterday, as OH had fish & chips and all I wanted to do was eat (not necessarily them, just anything), so I stopped upstairs out of the way. Do you split your soups etc up, as I have 1/2 packs and then it feels like you are having more??

6. Fatty_no_more

Fatty_no_more Slimming for my children

Diet:
    Slimming world
    Hi Sezzymac. I am on my first day. PM me if you are on msn!

7. spannerpan

spannerpan Full Member

8. weepoppet

weepoppet Full Member

Just like everyone else has said, the first few days are really tough but so worth it when you get your first weigh in.

I have made a very healthy chilli corn carne (I make a cracking chilli) and am now steaming the brown rice for tea. Tonight is hard as it chilli is my absolute fave but I will go visit my parents while my OH and friends eat, then come back later to have my shake.

I am at the end of wk 4 and I want to see this through to completion.

Good luck, you can do it.

9. annie_d

annie_d Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(5.97%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I had to re-read that, i though it said, and i want to see this through to constipation!! That will come too.

10. bigley b

bigley b Full Member

Hang in there hun, I'm only on the 3rd week but it does get better, I've felt like 'diving in' on a daily basis but I plastered my fridge with as many unflattering photo's I can find (not easy as I avoid cameras like the plague!) everytime I get there I'm there gurning back at me and I remind myself what a good thing I'm doing for myself, sounds silly but it has helped so far (bare in mind tho that it's only 3 weeks!!) hope it helps , but hang in there, it does get better :) xxx

11. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

Hope you got through the cooking tea ok sezzy. If im really tempted i usually just go upstairs out of the way untill tea/dinner over

12. sezzymac

sezzymac Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Thanks you lot i have made it through tea and not touched a bit watched them all eat theirs and hubby eat fish and chips had nice chicken and mushroom soup yum lol thanks again xxxxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.