Please stop me ordering Dominos

Wheyheyyyyy, well done Sonia, can you send the monster guy round here please, lol.

well done on maintaining - the key is to not rely on cheating and getting away with it!! Cos I cheated and got away with it, then cheated again and put on that week! xxx

mmm pizza - i had pizza hut after my weigh-in this week. i ate it all and felt so lethargic at work all the next day. i guess if you're going to cheat do it after weigh-in and make sure you work hard the rest of the week to shift it!

before slimming world i used to feel constantly tired and always fall asleep after work. now i'm up all day until midnight. pizza hut reminded me of how crap i used to feel every single day - think i'll have chinese this week! lol

Karen that is so true. I do like pizza but I think I like the idea of it more than the actual pizza. Mr Taz doesn't like pizza so if I get one I have to eat it myself so I will cram in as much of it as I can when in truth, half of it would probably have been plenty.

Do you know, since doing this SW plan I definately have more energy, and I also feel better than I have in a long time, but it took Mod Karens post to make me realise......... It's old age lol

Back