Please stop Me ...

rugbykirsty87

Never Give Up
From screwing up today.

I don't know why but i seem to screw things up the day before weigh in. I always want to eat loads, i have no idea why but its always Thursdays that seem to be the hardest day of the week for me :( I can't screw up again today. I wana see a loss on the scales tomorrow!

Ok look deep into yourself and ask WHY, sometimes, well alot actually we want to mentally stay overweight, many reasons , this could be why you are where you are in needing to lose weight? It can be a shield, a mask?
Look at how well your doing!
Try a different mindset for Thursdays, you already pridict you'd feel like this before you did, why, as it could be you felt like thus once ate now you fixate on it every preweigh in day?

You will do this, tell yourself you don't need food only to live and you want to get to goal!!

Last nite I really wanted to eat but I just had a diet coke as I stopped drinking that mid week - make some sugarfree jelly o point soup and pig out on that

xx

Thanks Size102b

I think what it is , is because my weight loss has slowed down so dramatically I wonder if I will ever get to goal. When I first started on this journey I was losing every single week, up till about Feb when it slowed down so much, an I wasnt cheating, i was exercising, cut down on my portions dramatically etc and it made no difference, which is why I took to WW and then that didnt even start to shift the weight either..
i think Im scared of never getting there and now dreading going on the scales every week. :( x

From screwing up today.

I don't know why but i seem to screw things up the day before weigh in. I always want to eat loads, i have no idea why but its always Thursdays that seem to be the hardest day of the week for me :( I can't screw up again today. I wana see a loss on the scales tomorrow!

LOL i'm the same! my WI's tomorrow too and it's always around 9 / 10 pm and i think mmmm food! but i know i don't really want anything it's just because it's trying to trick me! damn stomach with its rumbling! lol good luck hun xx

Thanks Size102b

I think what it is , is because my weight loss has slowed down so dramatically I wonder if I will ever get to goal. When I first started on this journey I was losing every single week, up till about Feb when it slowed down so much, an I wasnt cheating, i was exercising, cut down on my portions dramatically etc and it made no difference, which is why I took to WW and then that didnt even start to shift the weight either..
i think Im scared of never getting there and now dreading going on the scales every week. :( x

do you have another goal once this one has been met? or is 170lbs the final goal for you? if not 7lbs is well achieveable i know it feels like it's dragging on, but you will and can do it! i dread WI's every week also stayed 12st 4lbs every week for about 6 weeks now! it screws with your mind and you think 'well i know what i'm going to be this week so whats the point' ... it's super annoying but at least your not gaining and that's the main thing :)

get through today like size102b said 0 point jelly! get it on the go! :) i've planned my meal to be chicken with a LOAD of veg! stocking up on that tonight so i feel less hungry later! :) good luck! xx

Thankyou :)

I havn't got any sugar free jelly so ill have to fill up on salad as my local supermarket are the only place that selly the WW jelly, as im a veggie mine has to be geletine free aswell..

I really want to get down to 12 stone and then see how it goes from there, but because of the scales Im actualy at 12 stone 12 and not 12stone 7 like I thought i was.

x

Because of the scales? :( damn things, have they changed like low on battery or something? sucks hun but you will still get there! :) look how far you've come already!

Salad is good and veg! just have loads today! and water :) we will make it through to tomorrow morning within have a rampage with food! :D

Yep my scales were low on battery so i changed them and I was actually weighing in 5lb less then i thought i was.

ive had my lunch of Scampi and Salad and ive planned of meal of Veg burger 100g of chips and a corn on the cob for my evening meal. so ill be stocking up on Water throughout the day now.

Damn scales! hate it when they run out of battery! :( dread changing mine just in case LOL :D

Your meals sound lovely today! yum! haven't a clue what to do for lunch only had cheerios, one tiny orange and one apple so far hmmm i have some WW roll things may do one of those with some sort of filling yum :D

im still full of cold aswell, and im desperate to do a workout to try and drop some weight before tomorrows weigh in

Aww can you try an mentally shift the food day to your weigh in day? Mine is 9am on a wed so I quite relax that day and have things I really fancy..(.altho simon cowell couldnt make it this week) albeit in much smaller portions than the old days. That way you have rewards and can then get back into the swing ? Just a thought but defo works for me..Maria xx

im still full of cold aswell, and im desperate to do a workout to try and drop some weight before tomorrows weigh in

ergh sucks but i wouldn't push the workout hun probably make you feel even worse and it is dangerous to do so whilst unwell, i know being unwell makes you feel even worse but hopefully you'll push through! have faith for tomorrow! :)

Thanks hun. I may attempt to sleep for a bit, but all it seems like ive done all week is eaten, slept or had water. I can't see any weight loss happening :( ive burnt nothing off :(

Wedding Anniversary today and I can't stop eating. Bought some steak for dinner and am going to have Black Forest afterwards (will cut back on my pts for the weekend). But I so want to eat now....think that it's all in the mind. It's like you know you shouldn't be eating but you can't help it. And of course it's always the bad things that you crave prior to weigh in. Hope your cravings disappear. :)

Thanks hun, i hope yours do too. Happy Anniversary too.

Ive had nothing extra after lunch yet.. may tidy my room watch some tele and get some sleep soon.. anything not to go to the kitchen, which happens to be oppersite the bathroom!

Im a student and don't go back to uni till october, but im also full of cold which is a double wammy.
I just so want to lose weight this week

Aha I see - I am home off work sick since March. Had an operation that led to a more serious medical thingie and now I am off work till at least November / December. It could even be March 2011 before I head back. All depends on how the treatment is going for me - have been told that I can't work with air-conditioning and my desk is directly below the unit :eek:. So I am determined that when I do go back to work that I am going to go back lighter then when I left. :) You are probably the same about uni - what are you studying?

ohh Get well Soon!

im studying Sport and Community Leadership. I lost my first 3 stone during uni, I started on 28th August , and the first week of uni I had was the week after and I had lost weight near enough every week afterwards. I want to have been able to broken my plateu and maybe hit 12 stone by the time im back in october, but its been 3 months so far zilch!

Fingers crossed that the losses will start again for you. It must be so frustrating for you. You've come so far and I am sure that you've had loads of positive comments from people. Congrats so far.

See that you were on Reductil for a while. I was offered them from my GP but refused them and of course when I decided that I would give them a shot they get taken off the market. Prescription went out of date before I had a chance to stock up. :( So it's WW for me and exercise.....the staples of everyones day. :rolleyes:

Back