Please Think Of Me Today

Chris - I somehow missed your original thread re Ken's death and this one re the funeral - I am so shocked. Belated condolences and so sorry not to have known before.

((Hugs)) to you and your family. xxx

my thoughts are wwith you and your family today sincere condolences

Not having a good day today. I have phoned the bank and they freeze the money in Ken's personal account to go towards the loan he had. That money was his disability living allowance that was paid in every week and he drew out for our day to day expenses! As he hadn't been able to get to the bank, it had accumulated a bit - and I hadn't needed food as I was on SS. Also, I had been paying his loan through the joint account since it started! Its all very complicated. As he left no insurance - he couldn't get it at a reasonable cost due to his health problems - I could do with that money to keep me afloat!

I can't find the wills but have at last managed to find the will company who have moved offices and changed name! They have the original wills so I can get them back as several companies need copies before they will do anything for me. I've had to arrange for his motability car to be collected also.

There is so much to do - and its heartbreaking having to go through paperwork (and as a hoarder, Ken's paperwork goes back 20 odd years!!)

So, nothing really to do with CD but just needing to get some thoughts out! No need to respond! Its just quite cathartic to be able to write it down somewhere!

Thanks
Chris
x

Oh Grandma, I just wanted to say Hi... it is all you need now, I just wish things could be easier especially with sorting things out. I am a hoarder too but trying to get better.

I really hope things get sorted sooner rather than later as it is just prolonging things for you..

Keep strong hunny, I know you are anyway.. hope you and the family are OK and Ken is so proud of you!

P.S. Love the photo of you and Ken on your album...x

Love

Back