Pleased with myself *food mentioned*

tillyfloss

Gold Member
Am pleased with myself, as whilst my little boy is at swimming, I have just created a tea party with all his (AND MINE) favourite foods...
I am a savoury person so this has been my first big challenge...

I am pleased to report that Whilst I know I would enjoy the food, I am not in the least bit tempted to eat it because this is just one incident in my journey. I know he is going to have lots and lots more birthday teas, but this is my time!!
I am not going to wallow in the 'oh I am so hard done by for not being able to munch a sausage roll or piece of pizza' when it is my choice not to eat them.

This food has no control over me, and I feel GOOD about that!
Instead when dinner is served I am going to have my banana mousse in a lovely bowl and enjoy every mouthful of it!

xx

well done hun ...im so glad that you feel so in control... you have so much strength & u will be at your goal weight in no time hun ....

Go Tilly go Tilly go Tilly..................well done honey xx

Yay, well done x

Well done Tilly, very restrained!
It's great to be in control and be so positive. It makes up for the days when we feel like cr*p and just want to eat everything in sight but don't!
Keep it up and you will hit goal so soon.

Sarah
x

Thanks girls... I was sooo tired this morning but am making up for it tonight... have been cleaning my kitchen and having a move around...
I have amazed myself as I just wasnt interested in the food....
I think the reason for that is keeping my motivation right in front of my face all the time...
I keep running through things... and they are just so much more important than greasy sausage rolls.

x

well done!! I made spaghetti bolognese for my boyfriend and its been my biggest craving! But i never even touched it ive stayed 100% its a great feeling!

Back