Pleased...

Keighleyjo2010

Silver Member
I feel rather pleased this morning. Jumped on the scales before getting dressed and leaving for work. And I'm 16:13, I started CD the week before crimbo, 13th at 17:4 coming off on crimbo eve then had basically 2weeks of even tho I did SS a few days (2/3) in them weeks.
So I am -5lb lighter!!

Am going to try an get to the sorting office to see if they still have my package, I did request it to be redelivered for the 1st and I'm still waiting for it!!! Just hope the haven't sent it back as that won't make my mummy very happy and I won't be able to start until it gets returned back to me.

The weeks are slowly passing and I'm still big, I just want to start shifting this weight and feel good about myself.

I HATE it when slim people chat the biggest pile of crap about being 'fat'... Try walking a mile in my shoes, I'm nearly twice the size of you so shut up!! But I just smile!! Feeling really insecure inside constantly thinking are they talking about me behind my back?!

Come the summer I will be 6stone lighter and wearing pretty summery clothes. My weight has always been a battle for me, but I am telling you now I am going to win this war!! I am going to change!! I do not want my children (when I have them) to pick up my eating habits and going through this crap. I have never been bullied which I am so thankful for! But if my children end up the way I did they may not be so lucky.

ooh fingers crossed for you (I hate the post office!!)

Congrats on 5lbs! That is a good result - especially given the problems you've had with your supply!

cd's great for fast weight loss. mot of what you had put on over xmas would have been water i would think. you loose so much your first week as it's a good diet for getting rid of excess water and a bit of fat, after the first week it's fat you burn.

Fab Loss -- fingers crossed on your package arriving. If not, you could pick up some "emergency" product at your local Boots or Tescos.

MM

Well done!!:D Xxx

Well done hun.

Back